2013 NHL Season thread

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » 2013 NHL Season thread
« Previous Page
ChrisSabal
5/16/13 12:16:14AM
hey those Blackhawks are pretty good
KingCmb
5/16/13 9:59:23AM
sorry been drunk celebrating the greatest victory ever!!!!!! suck it leafs suck it kessel.......suck it toronto

it really shouldnt have been that hard but ill take it. lets go Bs Rangers are solid but its a toss up imo if the bruins show up
FlashyG
5/21/13 2:31:33PM

Posted by ChrisSabal

It seems the Red Wings are pretty good as well.
ChrisSabal
5/21/13 3:06:54PM

Posted by FlashyG

Posted by ChrisSabal

It seems the Red Wings are pretty good as well.

yeah........................
KingCmb
5/21/13 3:45:42PM
and the bruins don't forget my bruins
ChrisSabal
6/25/13 12:17:14AM
I'll take it
KingCmb
6/25/13 9:09:07AM
that one hurt
Michael_Corleone
6/25/13 2:08:40PM
What an incredible Stanley Cup Finals. Every game was close and exciting. Being a Blackhawks fan, last night's game was fucking epic! That was the greatest finish to a hockey game that I've ever seen. I don't think the NHL could have asked for a better series.
Bubbles
6/26/13 2:09:32PM

Posted by Michael_Corleone

What an incredible Stanley Cup Finals. Every game was close and exciting. Being a Blackhawks fan, last night's game was fucking epic! That was the greatest finish to a hockey game that I've ever seen. I don't think the NHL could have asked for a better series.

maybe a game 7 but yeah this was a great post season all around. Leafs lost in historic fashion and Penguins got steamrolled once they played a competent team were my highlights.

Bruins/Blackhawks, Rangers/Capitals, Rangers/Bruins and Blackhawks/Red Wings were phenomenal to watch. Habs/Sens and Wings/Ducks were quite entertaining too.

Lots of coaches moving around, buyouts taking place and the NHL draft is right around the corner. No time to rest
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]