2013 Douchebag of the Year

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » 2013 Douchebag of the Year
Bubbles
8/19/13 11:45:24PM
jakewalters
8/20/13 12:08:25AM
this is so extreme, i find it hard to believe it's real...

if it is.. wow.
jae_1833
8/20/13 12:09:04AM
Dude...fuck...I am at a loss...

Shit like that makes me wish I didn't protect her Constitutional Rights.
FlashyG
8/20/13 12:30:43AM

Posted by jakewalters

if it is.. wow.

It's real, its from Newcastle Ontario, and is currently being investigated by the police.

The letter was slipped under the door of the autistic boys grandmother who takes care of him during the summer.

The community is showing their support to both him and his grandmother and trying to get to the bottom of who wrote the letter.

I would suggest starting by checking out the exclamation key on everyone's keyboard, the one whose is the most worn out is the likely culprit
Budgellism
8/20/13 1:01:03AM

Posted by FlashyG

Posted by jakewalters

if it is.. wow.

It's real, its from Newcastle Ontario, and is currently being investigated by the police.

The letter was slipped under the door of the autistic boys grandmother who takes care of him during the summer.

The community is showing their support to both him and his grandmother and trying to get to the bottom of who wrote the letter.

I would suggest starting by checking out the exclamation key on everyone's keyboard, the one whose is the most worn out is the likely culprit

Awh man, that's disgusting. I figured it was one of those fake Facebook things everyone shares when I first saw it. Newcastle is actually pretty close to me. I hate thinking someone who thinks like that lives so close to me. There are some terrible people in this world...
jay98107
8/20/13 2:54:39AM
I find this whole thing horrifying, my mind was kind of blown when she was complaining about parents of special needs children believing that they are entitled to special treatment, while she herself is literally asking for special treatment with her whiny hateful letter.
airkerma
8/20/13 7:49:06AM
I have a hard time believing it as well, at least from a parent. It seems more like some junior high prank that was excessively douchey and in poor taste. Still, ppeople are fucked in the head so I don't doubt someone wrote it and delivered it but another parent? Idk that's too insane
Theoutlaw08
8/20/13 8:39:09AM
there is no way this can be real. no one would say those types of things
jjeans
8/20/13 9:19:37AM
Jail this pathetic woman and fine her parents for littering the earth with this pathetic vile excuse for a human.

If I was the police officer attending the scene of this suspect it'd take a lot in me not to break both her legs before marching her out the door to the patrol car. The bastard doesn't deserve to live another day as what we call "a normal human being".
JLS1980
8/20/13 11:11:36AM
This story is getting ready to air on CNN in a few minutes.
frizzzlecake
8/20/13 2:13:57PM

Posted by Theoutlaw08

there is no way this can be real. no one would say those types of things

Not everywhere in the world can have great beer,cheese, and neighbors, but luckily Wisconsin does.

prozacnation1978
8/21/13 4:34:32PM
If I was the mom I would slash everyone tires on the block
And burn a house down to make a example
Boo_Radley21
8/22/13 12:35:04PM
Yea the shits on the news here pretty crazy. Police are investigating it as a hate crime, but I dont know there wasnt really any threats in it just a lot of ignorance
FlashyG
8/22/13 2:22:52PM

Posted by Boo_Radley21

Yea the shits on the news here pretty crazy. Police are investigating it as a hate crime, but I dont know there wasnt really any threats in it just a lot of ignorance

They already told the media that the letter doesn't meet the legal criteria of a hate crime, they are trying to figure out if there is anything they can legally charge the writer with.

The father of the child has now offered a reward for information on who wrote the letter.
Svartorm
8/29/13 1:34:01PM
Apparently, being allowed to play in your own yard is "special treatment". Pretty awesome.
KungFuMaster
8/29/13 2:03:06PM
The mother may have wrote this herself to gain support from the community. I know I'm reaching a bit here but that is a possibility.
prophecy033
8/29/13 2:36:40PM

Posted by KungFuMaster

The mother may have wrote this herself to gain support from the community. I know I'm reaching a bit here but that is a possibility.

if that's the case then she should be pulled apart by 2 horses going in opposite directions
KungFuMaster
8/29/13 2:52:17PM

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by KungFuMaster

if that's the case then she should be pulled apart by 2 horses going in opposite directions

Agreed. I personally would prefer 4 horses though.
Webbie
8/29/13 4:36:01PM
I'd prefer a chainsaw
KungFuMaster
8/29/13 4:43:31PM

Posted by Webbie

I'd prefer a chainsaw

Now that is just INHUMANE! Mods, ban this poster!
Webbie
8/29/13 5:28:03PM
...my bad

KungFuMaster
8/29/13 8:47:56PM

Posted by Webbie

...my bad

They may let you sly now.