« Previous Page | Next Page »
george112
7/13/12 11:28:30AM
Talk is heating up between the rockets and Howard
ChrisSabal
7/13/12 12:09:12PM

Posted by george112

that isn't a good thing. You guys will only have him for a year then your team will be in major shambles.

The only teams I see him resigning with are the Nets(because he said), ATL(good friends with Josh Smith and from ATL) and Lakers(Hollywood).
george112
7/13/12 12:14:14PM

Posted by ChrisSabal

Posted by george112

that isn't a good thing. You guys will only have him for a year then your team will be in major shambles.

The only teams I see him resigning with are the Nets(because he said), ATL(good friends with Josh Smith and from ATL) and Lakers(Hollywood).

We have been in shambles for awhile now.

This would be a god send because it would actually give us a shot at a legitimate playoff run
gartface
7/13/12 12:17:00PM
I was getting impatient, but the Pacers dumped Collison and Dahntay Jones, and picked up Augustin and Gerald Green.

Not a bad couple of days.
BuffaloDave
7/13/12 12:26:07PM

Posted by gartface

I was getting impatient, but the Pacers dumped Collison and Dahntay Jones, and picked up Augustin and Gerald Green.

Not a bad couple of days.

Augustin is a solid PG, even has the experience of starting, so definitely a good signing.
ChrisSabal
7/13/12 1:17:14PM

Posted by george112

Posted by ChrisSabal

Posted by george112

We have been in shambles for awhile now.

This would be a god send because it would actually give us a shot at a legitimate playoff run

the team you would have would look exactly like the Magic. I think you'd get killed in a Western Conference playoffs. You would only have a 1 year run then back to square 1.
george112
7/13/12 1:36:12PM
Scola and dwight I think could be a good duo.

Much like bynum and gasol. Except imo Scola is a better player then gasol.

I just want a superstar in Houston
BuffaloDave
7/13/12 2:00:55PM

Posted by george112

Scola was amnestied .
george112
7/13/12 10:53:36PM

Posted by BuffaloDave

Posted by george112

Scola was amnestied .

Oh shit! Your right.

Bad move imo
Bubbles
7/13/12 11:01:44PM
really? Wow, Scola is a solid player.

Dear Toronto, pick up Scola and trade Ed Davis!!
Budgellism
7/13/12 11:04:43PM

Posted by Bubbles

really? Wow, Scola is a solid player.

Dear Toronto, pick up Scola and trade Ed Davis!!

A million times this.

Scola and Lowry would have me very excited about the future
BuffaloDave
7/15/12 2:53:26PM
Yeah the Scola thing was their way of going all in, in trying to land Howard. Which I thought was odd, because the Magic also lost Ryan Anderson, so you'd think Scola would be a big part of an attempt of a deal.
Budgellism
7/15/12 7:46:44PM
Looks like the Suns get Scola
george112
7/15/12 8:41:07PM

Posted by Budgellism

Looks like the Suns get Scola

Good pickup for them. Shame on the rockets
BuffaloDave
7/15/12 8:59:03PM
Bobcats won the wavier claim on Haywood.
Bubbles
7/15/12 11:59:19PM

Posted by BuffaloDave

Bobcats won the wavier claim on Haywood.

He is a colossal disappointment. All the talent to get 10/10/2 nightly and be a solid defensive presence and he constantly underachieves.
Bubbles
7/16/12 12:01:45AM
Kyrie Irving broke his hand, though he is expected to be ready for training camp

Jason Kidd gets DUI after crashing into a telephone pole. He must have realized that he will have to play 35 min a night with Melo since the Knicks most likely wont match Lin's offer sheet and decided to attempt to break his contract with a DUI
BuffaloDave
7/16/12 9:10:22AM

Posted by Bubbles

Kyrie Irving broke his hand, though he is expected to be ready for training camp

Jason Kidd gets DUI after crashing into a telephone pole. He must have realized that he will have to play 35 min a night with Melo since the Knicks most likely wont match Lin's offer sheet and decided to attempt to break his contract with a DUI

Irving is a moron for doing that.

Knicks traded for Felton a few days ago, he's back in NY where he played his best ball, before being traded in the Melo deal.
Shawn91111
7/16/12 9:31:14AM

Posted by BuffaloDave

Posted by Bubbles

Knicks traded for Felton a few days ago, he's back in NY where he played his best ball, before being traded in the Melo deal.

He played his best ball in D'Antoni's up tempo system. Now its more iso's for Melo and half court game which isnt really Felton's strong suit.
ChrisSabal
7/16/12 10:34:55AM
James Johnson traded for a Kings 2nd round pick
kopower
7/16/12 12:55:32PM
T Wolves officially sign Batum to offer sheet. Portland has 3 days to match.
Budgellism
7/16/12 3:36:27PM

Posted by ChrisSabal

I kind of liked what he brought to the table. Oh well.
prophecy033
7/16/12 6:14:13PM

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by BuffaloDave

Posted by Bubbles

He played his best ball in D'Antoni's up tempo system. Now its more iso's for Melo and half court game which isnt really Felton's strong suit.

We call Felton "Cupcake" around here because he's so soft. I would have taken an eye booger in return just to get him the hell out
Bubbles
7/16/12 7:19:33PM

Posted by ChrisSabal

wow what a stupid move. I don't know what else JJ could have done last year in a new system with no training camp in his 3rd season. Maybe shoot a better % but he is a solid defensive player that fits Casey's system very well. They traded the wrong Johnson. I wish JJ all the best in Sacramento.

With Calderon most likely out the door too, I will have to find a new favourite Raptor to cheer for

LANDRY FIELDS FTW!!
Bubbles
7/16/12 7:21:55PM

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by BuffaloDave

We call Felton "Cupcake" around here because he's so soft. I would have taken an eye booger in return just to get him the hell out

I remember when Felton kicked Knight out of the starting PG back when the Bobcats could win 20 games. He may be a soft defender but he can rack up steals quite easily
BuffaloDave
7/17/12 5:24:22PM
Mavs sign OJ Mayo

Knicks officially decline to match the offer for Lin.
Budgellism
7/17/12 5:53:22PM

Posted by BuffaloDave

Mavs sign OJ Mayo

Mayo is a good signing and letting go of Lin is hard to tell. Lin exploded last year but he wasn't given an entire season to see what he's really made of.
george112
7/17/12 6:22:16PM

Posted by BuffaloDave

Mavs sign OJ Mayo

Damn the mavs are getting stacked
Budgellism
7/17/12 6:53:43PM
Humphries is back to the Nets with a 2-year, 24 million contract.

BuffaloDave
7/18/12 4:43:41PM
A few more Amnestied players,

Clippers - Ryan Gomes

Nuggets - Birdman Anderson

Wizards - Anthony Blatche

Jerry Stackhouse to Brooklyn Nets

Kings signed Aaron Brooks 2yr deal avg. of 3.3M

Grant Hill to Clippers, surprised by that one, thought for sure he was going to the other L.A team. Read Clips have a coach he was close with on the Suns.

Lakers just signed Antawn Jamison, really good move by L.A.. I was shocked he wasn't traded at last years trade deadline.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5