Bubbles
12/22/12 4:03:50PM

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by BuffaloDave

Damn, those Raptors make it 5 in a row

Amir Johnson celebrates in style

BuffaloDave
12/26/12 3:09:41PM
Watched Knicks vs. Lakers and Heat vs. Thunder yesterday, both games were great.

Don't know what's up with Nash sporting such a hipster hair cut, guess Rory Mac is rubbing off on athletes.
prophecy033
12/27/12 1:18:25PM
Avery Johnson fired as Nets Coach. Deron Williams strikes again
Bubbles
12/27/12 1:25:11PM

Posted by prophecy033

I did not see that coming. They should hire Sam Mitchell. He's a no-nonsense coach that demands hard work ethic and doesn't give a rats ass who you are...if you don't play well you sit on the bench
george112
12/28/12 12:06:05AM
Dwayne wade is the dirtiest player no one talks about. Cannot stand his constant crying. Or the heat for that matter
cowcatcher
12/28/12 12:07:01AM

Posted by prophecy033

Lose 13 straight to the Bucks and someone's head is gonna have to roll.
airkerma
12/28/12 10:54:13AM

Posted by george112

Dwayne wade is the dirtiest player no one talks about. Cannot stand his constant crying. Or the heat for that matter

I can't stand D Wade. He gives it and then cries when he receives it
Bubbles
12/28/12 1:45:44PM

Posted by airkerma

Posted by george112

I can't stand D Wade. He gives it and then cries when he receives it

and kicks guys in the nuts Suh style
Shawn91111
12/28/12 2:01:22PM
Well now Deron Williams has done something rare for a player. Get 2 coaches fired and then do the obvious "It wasnt me, I was all for him" act.

Magic, Jordan, Carmelo etc at least got their 1 coach in.
Budgellism
1/2/13 9:18:14PM
Great game from the Raptors tonight. They're really starting to turn things around with Bargnani out. Just trade him for whatever we can get at this point.

Terrance Ross had a big game tonight as well. At the beginning of the season I was worried he'd be a crappy pick but he's really starting to have an effect on games.
george112
1/2/13 9:33:25PM

Posted by Budgellism

Great game from the Raptors tonight. They're really starting to turn things around with Bargnani out. Just trade him for whatever we can get at this point.

Terrance Ross had a big game tonight as well. At the beginning of the season I was worried he'd be a crappy pick but he's really starting to have an effect on games.

Bargnani has been a huge disappointment for me. He was billed as being the next Dirk when he came into the league. Not even close.
airkerma
1/3/13 9:44:31AM
I hoped I would never see the day Durant threw a temper tantrum on the court
Bubbles
1/3/13 2:12:31PM

Posted by george112
Bargnani has been a huge disappointment for me. He was billed as being the next Dirk when he came into the league. Not even close.

that was because he was a 7 foot European who can shoot 3s. That was probably the weakest draft class in the last 15 years and he was the best talent available so they hyped him up. I don't understand his reluctance to rebound

He is not someone you can rely on every game but he is a great complimentary piece. When Bosh was here and Bargs was #2, he played really well. If he goes to another team, he will be really effective. If Bargs becomes a 6th or 7th man in his return with Davis and Valenciunas/Gray starting, he can be effective.
Bubbles
1/6/13 4:35:59PM
Bubbles
1/7/13 12:13:28AM
Watching the Lakers lose tonight () Kobe was Kobe again hitting two 3 pointers with McGee in his face with less than 30 seconds left. This sparked a question I pose to you: who are your top 5 clutch players of all time?

For me:
1) Kobe Bryant
2) Michael Jordan
3) Reggie Miller
4) Larry Bird
5) Robert Horry/Magic Johnson
george112
1/7/13 12:47:28AM
1.Michael Jordan.
2.Robert Horry
3. Reggie Miller
4. Kobe Bryant
5. Tmac
prophecy033
1/7/13 1:36:11AM
1.Jordan
2.Jordan
3.Jordan
4.Jordan
5.Reggie
BuffaloDave
1/8/13 4:19:34PM
So Melo and KG got in an argument last night that, that got Melo so fired up, he was even waiting for KG at the Celtics bus after the game.
Budgellism
1/8/13 5:14:13PM

Posted by BuffaloDave

So Melo and KG got in an argument last night that, that got Melo so fired up, he was even waiting for KG at the Celtics bus after the game.

I saw them both get technicals. It didn't seem that serious to me during the game.
cowcatcher
1/8/13 5:36:50PM
Scott Skiles and the Bucks part ways after losing 4 in a row to fall to 16-16. The timing is kind of weird, but with that backcourt it's probably best to move to a more up tempo offense. This team might be decimated next year with Jennings and Ellis having their contracts expire and a lame duck GM who also has a contract that's up. More dark days appear to be ahead for the franchise.
BuffaloDave
1/8/13 8:19:09PM

Posted by Bubbles

Watching the Lakers lose tonight () Kobe was Kobe again hitting two 3 pointers with McGee in his face with less than 30 seconds left. This sparked a question I pose to you: who are your top 5 clutch players of all time?

For me:
1) Kobe Bryant
2) Michael Jordan
3) Reggie Miller
4) Larry Bird
5) Robert Horry/Magic Johnson

Fisher in the playoffs
BuffaloDave
1/8/13 8:22:31PM

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by BuffaloDave

I saw them both get technicals. It didn't seem that serious to me during the game.

Melo claimed he just wanted to talk to him, as if that isn't the biggest excuse in the world when waiting outside for someone you had a confrontation with
prophecy033
1/8/13 9:38:35PM

Posted by BuffaloDave

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by BuffaloDave

Melo claimed he just wanted to talk to him, as if that isn't the biggest excuse in the world when waiting outside for someone you had a confrontation with

I wish someone would pop Garnett in the face and shut im the fuck up. He's a fake ass tough guy
Budgellism
1/8/13 10:52:01PM
I love seeing the Lakers lose. Especially when they give up 125 points

Harden is a machine. The guy hasn't scored less than 20 points since the beginning of December.

And the Lakers on the other hand are now 11th in the Western conference and 15-19. So, so sweet.
prophecy033
1/8/13 11:00:36PM
My Blazers are 19-15 and exceeding all expectations.

Lillard = Rookie of the Year
Budgellism
1/8/13 11:47:44PM

Posted by prophecy033

It's hard to argue against that. Davis has been solid too but he isn't making the same impact Lillard is.
Bubbles
1/8/13 11:55:06PM

Posted by Budgellism

I love seeing the Lakers lose. Especially when they give up 125 points

Harden is a machine. The guy hasn't scored less than 20 points since the beginning of December.

And the Lakers on the other hand are now 11th in the Western conference and 15-19. So, so sweet.

Harden beasting it on my fantasy teams. And very few things would make me happier in the NBA if the Lakers miss the playoffs.
Bubbles
1/9/13 12:02:35AM

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by prophecy033

It's hard to argue against that. Davis has been solid too but he isn't making the same impact Lillard is.

Lillard = future MVP

Davis has been good but it's hard to make an impact on the current Hornets squad...they are just terrible (although somehow beat the Spurs the other night). Ryan Anderson is a stud though and they have a good PG in Vasquez who will be great with a little more seasoning and with better players.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14