ufc 2009 video game create a fighter??

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » ufc 2009 video game create a fighter??
prozacnation1978
3/20/09 7:41:45PM
i am very curious to see how many slots will be given for the create a fighter

i know there are alot of fighters out there that was left out
i am thinking at least 8 to 10 slots to create fighters
if so these are my top 10 to put in my game

1. randy couture
2. matt hamill
3. shane carwin
4. carlos condit
5. clay guida
6. patrick cote
7. dustin hazelette
8. luis cane
9. denis kang
10. akiyama

i was bored at lunch thought about the break down made sure each weight class was covered, with middleweight needing some fighters the most

if anyone can find out the number of slots u can have let me know
i wanna make this as real as i can get
get height, weight, wins/losses
strenghts weaknesses, fighting style etc.
Bowen50
3/20/09 8:05:48PM
i don't think you're going to have to create them. i'm almost positive they're going to come out with downloadable fighter packs.
mrkennedy
3/20/09 11:26:52PM
1.Robbie Lawler
2.Clay Guida
3.Dan Miller
4.Randy Couture
5.Patrick Cote
MFOTHER
3/21/09 12:36:59AM
Cote
Mayhem
Aoki
Bas ruten
carwin
couture
neer
Boo_Radley21
3/21/09 1:57:23AM

Posted by Bowen50

i don't think you're going to have to create them. i'm almost positive they're going to come out with downloadable fighter packs.

The only problem with that is that I'm sure that most of the downloadable fighters will take microsoft points...which you have to pay for...which i don't have the money for. I don't like how it costs money, you bought the game isn't that enough? It's like Halo they made a bunch of new maps you have to pay for to get and now can't play certain game modes without them on Xbox live.
mrsmiley
3/21/09 6:03:51AM
I'm eager to see the first person who creates Fedor and fight s online with him.
tmas
3/21/09 8:39:45AM
agreed they will certainly have DL packs
State_Champ
3/21/09 9:06:22AM
I hope they add some really old school and classic fighters.
xtra_chewy
3/21/09 2:19:30PM

Posted by Boo_Radley21

Posted by Bowen50

The only problem with that is that I'm sure that most of the downloadable fighters will take microsoft points...which you have to pay for...which i don't have the money for. I don't like how it costs money, you bought the game isn't that enough? It's like Halo they made a bunch of new maps you have to pay for to get and now can't play certain game modes without them on Xbox live.

Thats the way xbox makes their $$$, its kind of cheap IMO but one good thing about the microsoft packs are that they usually update the rankings as well.
MFOTHER
3/21/09 5:13:45PM
talking about ad ons ...i dont see anyone mentioning ps3....IF they become available it would be for both systems right!?!?!?
king_katool
3/21/09 6:37:56PM
mfother, give me your PSN, and ye im sure they will come out will DL content on BOTH xbox live and the PS store, im leaning towards having to pay for them, its like everything else, look at the COD5 maps that were just released 9.99 in the PS store
Styles
3/22/09 1:25:18PM
Whats wrong with paying for add-ons? If there wasn't any money to be made from add-ons then why would the company waste time and money to make these add-ons? They usually aren't more then a couple bucks and usually become free over a course of time.