UFC 2009 Undisputed Trailer

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » UFC 2009 Undisputed Trailer
GrizzlyChadams
6/21/08 1:32:40AM
http://www.gametrailers.com/player/35344.html

looks amazing.
Twerkwrench
6/21/08 1:33:57AM
yea it looks great, and with 80 fighters! It's going to be awesome.
Mchubb316
6/21/08 1:37:03AM
I also posted the video in the videos section on the playground.
Naturaldisaster
6/21/08 1:53:31AM
I seriously think i just pissed my pants, the wait for this game is gonna kill me
holt8081
6/21/08 2:43:39AM
HelllllllYaaaaa its on baby.
seanfu
6/21/08 2:53:53AM
Trust me when Isay this game is going to trully be sub par. Such a shame. To hell with the graphics part, the gameplay is just waYYY to choppy and fast, just like all the other ones. Don't get too excited till we see more.

I had such high hopes. The game should've ran slower in the gameplay. The only salvation to the gamplay would be a fully redisigned health gauge based on rocking and finishing the opponent as oposed to the (knocking out your opponent who has you mounted with a body jab) method because he had only a little health left.

I understnd the graphics cuz 80 characters but all the MMA hardcore fans wanted was SOLID gameplay.

damn.
VictimSix
6/21/08 10:18:03AM

Posted by seanfu

Trust me when Isay this game is going to trully be sub par. Such a shame. To hell with the graphics part, the gameplay is just waYYY to choppy and fast, just like all the other ones. Don't get too excited till we see more.

I had such high hopes. The game should've ran slower in the gameplay. The only salvation to the gamplay would be a fully redisigned health gauge based on rocking and finishing the opponent as oposed to the (knocking out your opponent who has you mounted with a body jab) method because he had only a little health left.

I understnd the graphics cuz 80 characters but all the MMA hardcore fans wanted was SOLID gameplay.

damn.

Well unless something drastic changes this just looks like Pride 2 for the most part. I really hope I'm wrong but the gameplay looks like every other mma game. A few more animations, looks like there may be more options in the striking but this trailer isn't making me look forward to the realease. But who knows they still have alot of time to work on it.
king_katool
6/21/08 10:58:41AM
you guys do relize they still have a year to make changes
Franklinfan47
6/21/08 11:06:14AM
I thought it looked pretty f'n sweet. I'm surprised how much attention to detail they're going into, 80 fighters! thats nuts. I think I even spotted Juanito in the background on Rampage's corner.
bigbubbano23
6/21/08 11:14:49AM
i also hope they keep working hard on this because it didn'y look to good last night.
Mchubb316
6/21/08 11:46:03AM

Posted by seanfu

damn.

Often time graphics overshadow the actual gameplay. I thought the striking was quick, and much like the other games in the past. I'll be optimistic and hope they make some changes before the release date.
Twerkwrench
6/21/08 12:37:50PM
yea hopefully they make the striking a lot smoother and it seemed like they weren't following through with their punches at all. Other than that it looked pretty good.
jgtribbett
6/21/08 5:09:40PM
i hope it plays different than knockout out kings.. damn.. nvm whatever knockout kings became.. damn.. what is it called.. idk. i cannot rememeber. fight night... ****.. seriously.. took me forever to remember..

i dont like using the analogs to hit with