UFC 2009 UNDISPUTED!

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » UFC 2009 UNDISPUTED!
C02
3/31/09 11:37:18PM
Ok, I know this has probably been posted 3023 times before me. But with the game being close to a month away.

I just wanna hear your thoughts. All I can say is I can't wait. I have been watching loads of videos and it actually looks like the real deal.

Number one concern is if they will have downloadable content or not
1daveufc
4/1/09 2:52:42PM
Yes there is a demo coming not sure when but it is coming i just can not wait.If you have xbox live al give you a fight when it comes out!
bigbubbano23
4/1/09 5:32:30PM
i can't wait till people get this and i can be like ooooooooooooooo omaplata, then they will be like wtf was that.
C02
4/2/09 1:26:45AM
Also, on a side note they confirmed unlockables. I'm wondering who or what it is. I'm hoping all UFC Hall Of Famers in their prime of course.

Another announcement was there will be flying armbars which is sweeeet and flying knees of course.

And the demo I'm guessing will come out 1 month before the game comes out so I'm guessing anytime soon.
Hendo67
4/2/09 1:51:13PM
I can confirm i will spend so many nights drinking Beers and playing this game...it's going to control my life.

C02
4/2/09 3:19:36PM
All I can say is summer is going to be great. UFC 09 Undisputed and Fight Night Round 4.

Oh, I also found out yesterday that IGN named its Sports Game of the Year at E3. So that is pretty big.
UFCmma666
4/2/09 4:42:22PM
i will get you guys in a triangle then flex and flip double birds via xbox live as Nate hahahaha
C02
4/3/09 1:27:06AM
Where's my bonus check? - Obtain the KO, Submission and Fight of the Night Awards with a fighter in Career Mode.

That was easy! - Win in under 20 seconds of the 1st round against a COM UFC Fighter in Exhibition or Career Mode.

Wax Off! - Escape 20 submissions by technical escape against a COM UFC Fighter in Exhibition or Career Mode.

White Belt - Win an online Ranked Match with a CAF or UFC fighter.

Blue Belt - Win 15 online Ranked Matches with a CAF or UFC fighter.

Undisputed Champion - Win the UFC Championship with a fighter in Career Mode.

Hall of Famer - Enter the Hall of Fame with a fighter during Career Mode.

Student of the game. - Complete all tasks from the Tutorial Mode.

Trophy Collector - Obtain all the trophies in Career Mode with a fighter.

UFC Historian - Unlock all movies from the Classic Fights Mode.

World Class Strike - Win by KO without using any grappling moves against a COM UFC Fighter Exhibition or Career Mode.

World Class Grappler - Win by Submission using no striking moves against a COM UFC Fighter in Exhibition or Career Mode.

Roster Run-through - Complete one fight in Exhibition Mode with each UFC fighter

Purple Belt - Win 30 online Ranked Matches with a CAF or UFC fighter.

Brown Belt - Win 50 online Ranked Matches with a CAF or UFC fighter.

Wax On! - Win 15 online Ranked Matches with a CAF or UFC fighter by submission.

Papa Said Knock You Out! - Win 15 online Ranked Matches with a CAF or UFC fighter by KO.

Gold Digger! - Obtain all the gold medals in a Weekly Mission for Online Mode.

You really like me! - Gain a million or more fans in Online Mode.

Ooh, in ya face! - Win a fight by flash KO in a Ranked Match with a CAF or UFC fighter.

Original fighter - Create A Fighter and use the CAF in Exhibition or Online Mode.

Pound-for-Pound Champion - Win the UFC Championship in each weight class in Career Mode.

Call me "No Touch!" - Complete Career Mode and retire undefeated.

Black Belt - Win 100 online Ranked Matches with a CAF or UFC fighter.

Red Belt - Reach level 50 or higher in Online Mode.

Platinum - Obtain all Achievements

Two of my favorites! - Watch the Octagon Girl cutscene 15 times without skipping it.

Wanted: Flying Mouthpieces - Mouth piece travels more than 3 meters when knocked out.

Ultimate Highlights - Dominate the opponent in all 3 scenes of a replay segment.

Ultimate Knockout - From the gassed state, KO an opponent in any mode.

Ultimate Submission - From the gassed state, Submit an opponent in any mode.

These are the achievements and trophies(ps3)
higdon10
4/4/09 4:14:23PM
Looking forward to the game for surw. My social life will likely die upon its release.
LakieMan
4/4/09 4:36:04PM

Posted by Hendo67

I can confirm i will spend so many nights drinking Beers and playing this game...it's going to control my life.

Agreed!
LakieMan
4/4/09 4:38:20PM

Posted by C02

Where's my bonus check? - Obtain the KO, Submission and Fight of the Night Awards with a fighter in Career Mode.

That was easy! - Win in under 20 seconds of the 1st round against a COM UFC Fighter in Exhibition or Career Mode.

Wax Off! - Escape 20 submissions by technical escape against a COM UFC Fighter in Exhibition or Career Mode.

White Belt - Win an online Ranked Match with a CAF or UFC fighter.

Blue Belt - Win 15 online Ranked Matches with a CAF or UFC fighter.

Undisputed Champion - Win the UFC Championship with a fighter in Career Mode.

Hall of Famer - Enter the Hall of Fame with a fighter during Career Mode.

Student of the game. - Complete all tasks from the Tutorial Mode.

Trophy Collector - Obtain all the trophies in Career Mode with a fighter.

UFC Historian - Unlock all movies from the Classic Fights Mode.

World Class Strike - Win by KO without using any grappling moves against a COM UFC Fighter Exhibition or Career Mode.

World Class Grappler - Win by Submission using no striking moves against a COM UFC Fighter in Exhibition or Career Mode.

Roster Run-through - Complete one fight in Exhibition Mode with each UFC fighter

Purple Belt - Win 30 online Ranked Matches with a CAF or UFC fighter.

Brown Belt - Win 50 online Ranked Matches with a CAF or UFC fighter.

Wax On! - Win 15 online Ranked Matches with a CAF or UFC fighter by submission.

Papa Said Knock You Out! - Win 15 online Ranked Matches with a CAF or UFC fighter by KO.

Gold Digger! - Obtain all the gold medals in a Weekly Mission for Online Mode.

You really like me! - Gain a million or more fans in Online Mode.

Ooh, in ya face! - Win a fight by flash KO in a Ranked Match with a CAF or UFC fighter.

Original fighter - Create A Fighter and use the CAF in Exhibition or Online Mode.

Pound-for-Pound Champion - Win the UFC Championship in each weight class in Career Mode.

Call me "No Touch!" - Complete Career Mode and retire undefeated.

Black Belt - Win 100 online Ranked Matches with a CAF or UFC fighter.

Red Belt - Reach level 50 or higher in Online Mode.

Platinum - Obtain all Achievements

Two of my favorites! - Watch the Octagon Girl cutscene 15 times without skipping it.

Wanted: Flying Mouthpieces - Mouth piece travels more than 3 meters when knocked out.

Ultimate Highlights - Dominate the opponent in all 3 scenes of a replay segment.

Ultimate Knockout - From the gassed state, KO an opponent in any mode.

Ultimate Submission - From the gassed state, Submit an opponent in any mode.

These are the achievements and trophies(ps3)

Dang, are the xbox360 and ps3 acheievments the same?
C02
4/4/09 5:01:38PM
Everyone that has posted this says they are the same.

As for Randy not being on the game they confirmed legends just won't tell us who they are. So my guesses is Ken, Royce, Severn all in their prime and that Randy will be in the game as DLC.
Mayhem13
4/23/09 3:43:35PM
Is ther a mmaplayground xbox live league for this game....just getting live and want to join a league if there is one
DJDark41
4/23/09 4:05:53PM
Demo is out now for everyone, I suggest you go download it. It makes the anticipation for the game that much greater... At least it'll hold me over until May 19th.
The_Metal_Maniac
4/23/09 7:55:28PM
I've downloaded the demo, and have beaten Shogun with Chuck ( the only two available on the demo) multiple times. I must say when this game comes out I might not see the light of day.