[[[ 2008 MMAPlayground - MOST KNOWLEDGEABLE POSTER ]]]

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » [[[ 2008 MMAPlayground - MOST KNOWLEDGEABLE POSTER ]]]
POLL: Who's the most knowledgeable poster on MMAPlayground?
jiujitsufreak74 32% (17)
cmill21 11% (6)
Jackelope 36% (19)
wolfman 21% (11)
emfleek
12/22/08 2:04:20PM
Vote!

Don't forget to prop the winner!

(NOTE: The nominees were the only people to receive more than 1 nomination. Therefore, only they were added to the voting ballot.)
casey64
12/22/08 3:08:27PM
Jack
Jackelope
12/22/08 5:53:40PM
Also thank you guys very much for the support in this thread. I wish my pick % was as good as some of you think my knowledge is I do devote much of my life to training and the arts, but man sometimes I think bad luck and unforeseen circumstances get the better of me
higdon10
12/22/08 6:46:10PM
JJFreak has my vote.
jiujitsufreak74
12/22/08 10:21:53PM
i'm honored that me and Jackelope are being held in the same light. means a lot
The_Ho_Bag
12/22/08 10:54:52PM
jj freak
hotrodttt
12/23/08 12:01:31AM
No Doubt all are more than worthy but I had to go with Wolfman because his knowledge transfered into his Picks and he is always in the Top 10 with me
MMAcca
12/23/08 12:24:57AM
Pookie
12/23/08 4:04:10AM

Posted by hotrodttt

No Doubt all are more than worthy but I had to go with Wolfman because his knowledge transfered into his Picks and he is always in the Top 10 with me

Ditto.
Wolfenstein
12/23/08 3:36:49PM
Went with King, as him and I almost always break down fights the same way and have simlar ways of thinking on a number of topics. He also has a lot of inside info and knowledge regarding lesser known fighters.

JJ Freak, definetely seems to have a great gut instinct regarding fights, and also has a lot of info on lesser known fighters. Anyone who is as successful in the secondary league as JJ Freak has been (maybe not this season because he keeps failing to pick the finishes) is going to be very knowledgable in my opinion of worldwide MMA.

Cmill- If we had K1 events here I'm sure Juanez and Cmill would probably dominate. Cmill is one of the more well rounded guys with a great knack for consistency.

Wolfman- The guy is a picking machine. Three events this season with over 80 points. That's skill.
jiujitsufreak74
12/23/08 7:11:31PM

Posted by Wolfenstein

Went with King, as him and I almost always break down fights the same way and have simlar ways of thinking on a number of topics. He also has a lot of inside info and knowledge regarding lesser known fighters.

JJ Freak, definetely seems to have a great gut instinct regarding fights, and also has a lot of info on lesser known fighters. Anyone who is as successful in the secondary league as JJ Freak has been (maybe not this season because he keeps failing to pick the finishes) is going to be very knowledgable in my opinion of worldwide MMA.

Cmill- If we had K1 events here I'm sure Juanez and Cmill would probably dominate. Cmill is one of the more well rounded guys with a great knack for consistency.

Wolfman- The guy is a picking machine. Three events this season with over 80 points. That's skill.

well i took a break this season with secondary because my school year has been very stressful (senior year in a valedictorian race). the last couple of secondary events i was only able to pick the victors because i had no time. hopefully next season i'll be back for anotehr run at the top.