Top 200 Fighters at each weight class (June 2006)

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Top 200 Fighters at each weight class (June 2006)
« Previous Page
nate22
4/17/07 6:39:38AM

Posted by TOM

First post here...

These are my rankings you have posted here. Not sure about the date ascribed to them by the original poster and they're definitely not from Sherdog (they're posted and maintained full-time at Death Valley Driver).

Not sure who you are Nate22 but I do know I was never invited here. I just happened to come across these.

If anyone wants to inquire about these feel free and I can try and answer as best I can.

These are not updated but I can post updates if you guys want.

And Nate, if you can point me to someone using these as his over at Sherdog I would appreciate it 'cause he's outright stealing something that took years to produce since it's actively updated at least twice a week.

Thanks, TOM

Originally Posted by nathan22
hey rather than go ahead and steal the info from your thread about the MMA rankings, I thought I do the polite thing and ask for permission to use it on another site? I would be happy to credit yourself as the guy who provided the information, was wondering if you had any objections to me copy and pasting the lot onto a site that i moderate on.

let me know, thanks.

nate.

CroCopKick:
sure

Hope that helps, and great job on the rankings.
JunCTion
4/17/07 2:00:00PM

Posted by SteedTheDeed

took the guy a lot of time and his lists are way off.

again. they are 9 months old. give him a break. and for those who dissagree. feel free to start working on your lists right now.
ncordless
4/18/07 2:21:25AM

Posted by JunCTion

Posted by SteedTheDeed

took the guy a lot of time and his lists are way off.

again. they are 9 months old. give him a break. and for those who dissagree. feel free to start working on your lists right now.

Right on... you can tell these rankings are a bit outdated... Look for Sokoudjou at 226 MW

But don't give a guy crap for coming up with a real ranking that deep. Yeah, I disagree with some of them too, but I appreciate the effort and I would love to see a rankings system applied to sherdog. IT CAN BE DONE, IT MUST BE DONE, IT WILL BE DONE!
shinobi
4/28/07 6:22:07PM
i honestly dont understand how ivan salaverry is at #15 or something...he should be in the top ten, probably 9.
teamquestnorth
4/28/07 6:53:11PM
next time you update it i recommend moving serra up from 24
Pages: 1 [2]