1st win

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » MMA Training » 1st win
danny81
2/8/08 10:27:53PM
i got my first wrestling win with 1 match left in the season lol
hotrodttt
2/8/08 11:21:32PM
Hey Congrats dude and Props ! I have a tournament tomarrow because our team made the state playoffs, and there are about 3 weeks left in my season because I have North Coast and then State then I get to go to town on McDonalds
roger
2/8/08 11:56:58PM
congrats , i have a naga tournment on march 15th at west palm it's my first and now that it's getting closer i'm getting butterflys
fedorwins1
2/9/08 12:21:21PM

Posted by hotrodttt

Hey Congrats dude and Props ! I have a tournament tomarrow because our team made the state playoffs, and there are about 3 weeks left in my season because I have North Coast and then State then I get to go to town on McDonalds

Nice, sounds like you're pretty good at wrestling. IMO wrestling is the toughest HS sport, nothing really compares to it.
Jackelope
2/9/08 2:08:43PM

Posted by hotrodttt

LOL reminds me of one time after a regional tournament when I went to Burger King and ate 3 whopper meals
jiujitsufreak74
2/9/08 4:49:01PM

Posted by Jackelope

Posted by hotrodttt

LOL reminds me of one time after a regional tournament when I went to Burger King and ate 3 whopper meals

after last season i went to burger king and had 2 quad stackers and a triple whopper. that and king size fries made me like a normal human again. wrestling is definitely rough, and i would have to say it is the hardest although track is extremely hard if you can't run and every sport utilizes different muscle groups so it is very hard to say one sport is harder than the other even though i think that wrestling is probably the toughest if not in the top 3. there is just so much physical and mental discipline.
ko-kbo130
2/9/08 11:11:30PM

Posted by jiujitsufreak74

Posted by Jackelope

Posted by hotrodttt

after last season i went to burger king and had 2 quad stackers and a triple whopper. that and king size fries made me like a normal human again.

last year after weight certifications i ate 3 servings of eddys soft serve ice cream 4 pop tarts 4 drakes apple pies a large pop corn chicken from KFC than went out to a mexican resturant where i had chimichungas, rice, beans and fried ice cream. i went from 119 to 133. i must say it was amazing
fedorwins1
2/10/08 11:43:04AM

Posted by ko-kbo130

and fried ice cream. i went from 119 to 133. i must say it was amazing

WTF is fried ice cream????
Iowa91CamaroRS
2/10/08 4:50:07PM
it's ice cream with like corn flake type stuff, cinnamon sugar and caramel...ps i wrestled too, but my cutting weight wasn't that bad, i was always underweight
cowcatcher
2/10/08 4:58:51PM

Posted by fedorwins1

Posted by ko-kbo130

and fried ice cream. i went from 119 to 133. i must say it was amazing

WTF is fried ice cream????

tis the food of the gods, and not a bad choice for one of the first foods after wrestling season

congrats danny, i know youre feeling pretty good right now.
Stickan
2/10/08 5:56:19PM
Congrats! Hope that was the beginning of a streak.