MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » 1st Randy then Chuck and now
SpiderSilva
7/8/12 3:04:44PM
Tito.
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
SpiderSilva
7/8/12 3:06:43PM
Man those 3 really carried the UFC LHW division for years and did a shit ton to help the sport grow. I shed a tear when Tito walked out for the last time last night.
george112
7/8/12 3:09:12PM

Posted by SpiderSilva

Man those 3 really carried the UFC LHW division for years and did a shit ton to help the sport grow. I shed a tear when Tito walked out for the last time last night.

I wasn't particularly a fan before the his last fight but damn I was definitely a fan by the end of it.

I could tell he gave it his all . That won me over
SpiderSilva
7/8/12 3:13:55PM
When he re-signed with the UFC the last time he seemed to mature or almost grow up. Even more with all his losses at the end also seemed to mellow him.
jae_1833
7/8/12 3:27:56PM
The UFC, Tito Ortiz, and all of the fans were robbed of something very special last night.....but then again Tito even in defeat, even in retirement breeds controversy.
placente
7/8/12 3:37:59PM
tito is physically shot, i saw it last night, he cant compete as an mma fighter anymore. He gave it his all, and thats all that matters
SpiderSilva
7/8/12 4:04:26PM
I agree 100% When he knocked Forrest down the 2nd time he had noting left and I mean NOTHING! A younger Tito would have ran Forrest down. Fucking sad man fucking sad.
lohmann
7/8/12 4:08:40PM
I am glad he retired. Everybody that I was watching the event with last night commented on how the fight seemed to be in slow motion while watching Tito move.

Ortiz used to be that fighter that "casual fans" loved and "hardcore fans" loathed all while he was helping build the sport as one of its faces. I think he has done enough for MMA to warrant some measure of respect as he exits the sport.
ghandikush
7/8/12 6:56:17PM

Posted by SpiderSilva

I agree 100% When he knocked Forrest down the 2nd time he had noting left and I mean NOTHING! A younger Tito would have ran Forrest down. Fucking sad man fucking sad.

Forrest isnt exactly prime either.