UFC 162: Ricardo Lamas opens as favorite over Chan Sung Jung

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » UFC 162: Ricardo Lamas opens as favorite over Chan Sung Jung
Budgellism
3/28/13 3:49:30PM
One of the biggest bouts announced for UFC 162 on July 6th will see top featherweight contenders Ricardo Lamas and Chan Sung Jung face off for a probable title shot, and the fight now has a betting line. Lamas has been the much more active fighter lately, and it's not very surprising that the early line favors him. Here's a look at it (via BestFightOdds):

LINK
SmileR
3/28/13 4:03:03PM
I'd throw good money on Jung at those odds.
BillsNewAccount
3/28/13 5:05:31PM
About seven years ago my buddy Connor said his wrestling teammate Lamas was the real deal and could go on to the UFC and could even fight for a belt. I called him crazy.

Anyhow, I'm on the bandwagon now. War Lamas

KZ has improved leaps and bounds since training with Bendo but I gotta think Sticky Ricky's GnP will be too much for him.
aussiemma
3/28/13 5:16:30PM
This is the way it should be. Lamas is the clear favourite.

Svartorm
3/28/13 6:13:16PM
He didn't open as a favorite. Fight opened at even money, but he was bet up to a favorite over the last couple days.
prozacnation1978
3/28/13 9:24:17PM
I have picked against zombie his last couple fights
I'm going with zombie. There will be a lot of fans with zombie shirts at the arena.
frizzzlecake
3/29/13 5:38:53PM
I hate to see to nice guy's fight, but since Lamas is Mid-West guy so war Lamas!
State_Champ
3/31/13 8:07:20AM
WAR KOREAN ZOMBIE!

I'm so excited for this fight!

Whoever wins, we all win!