After UFC 158 win, Rick Story wants another fight with Jake Ellenberger

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » After UFC 158 win, Rick Story wants another fight with Jake Ellenberger
FastKnockout
3/21/13 11:29:51AM
It was a win that Rick Story absolutely had to have, and he got it with authority against Quinn Mulhern on Saturday at UFC 158. Now he's itching for another fight with current UFC welterweight contender Jake Ellenberger.

Link
Budgellism
3/21/13 12:48:57PM
I'm really hoping for Ellenberger vs. Lawler but Story vs. Ellenberger is a good fight too. I'm sure Ellenberger would love to get that win back from Story.
sparky
3/21/13 12:59:19PM
I knew Story was going to ask for Ellenburger after the last event. I like Rick's chances in this one to be honest
airkerma
3/21/13 1:57:59PM
I just want to see Bergerking vs MacDonalds, but this would be a suitable option since MickeyD is out for a while and still awaiting a rematch with Condit. I tend to enjoy Story's fights and his style.
prozacnation1978
3/21/13 3:10:37PM
I think Jake faces Lawler next or maybe even koscheck they never did fight on that Ufc 151 dead card
Goatenstein
3/21/13 4:06:00PM

Posted by airkerma

I just want to see Bergerking vs MacDonalds, but this would be a suitable option since MickeyD is out for a while and still awaiting a rematch with Condit. I tend to enjoy Story's fights and his style.

Spelling Berger like that made me think of Robbie Lawler's UFC 37.5 opponent Steve Berger.
ThaAxeMurderer7
3/21/13 4:47:27PM
Rick Story vs. Mike Pierce grudge match.
Jake Ellenberger vs. Robbie Lawler.
Book 'em!
Bubbles
3/21/13 9:02:00PM
someone explain to me why you think Robbie Lawler should be getting these high ranking matchups? Aside being awarded an early stoppage win vs Koscheck, he's lost to anyone half decent in the last few years. He should get someone around the Story/Pierce/Hathaway/Marquardt/Woodley ranked fighters next
Pookie
3/21/13 9:19:43PM
Story.