Is UFC 158 weigh-in complaint the least (or most) Nick Diaz-like move?

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Is UFC 158 weigh-in complaint the least (or most) Nick Diaz-like move?
prophecy033
3/27/13 5:41:46PM
Ever since I heard that Nick Diaz's camp might file a formal complaint about everything from the handling of the weigh-in to the supervision of the drug tests at UFC 158 in Montreal, I've been trying to figure out whether this is the least Diaz-like thing he could do or the most.

Link
Wallass
3/27/13 5:52:32PM
Diaz can never take a loss like a man. Nor can Cesar Gracie. This is the one time I may agree with them but unfortunately it's coming off like the boy who cries wolf and finally the wolf is coming and I don't think many people care. Diaz's fan base sinks more and more as time goes by and things like this don't help him any.
Manak
3/27/13 6:56:20PM

Posted by Wallass

Diaz can never take a loss like a man. Nor can Cesar Gracie. This is the one time I may agree with them but unfortunately it's coming off like the boy who cries wolf and finally the wolf is coming and I don't think many people care. Diaz's fan base sinks more and more as time goes by and things like this don't help him any.

Diaz talked a big game and when the moment came he laid a big fat dud; but there is some weird stuff going on with commission.
Boo_Radley21
3/27/13 9:08:48PM

Posted by Manak

Posted by Wallass

Diaz talked a big game and when the moment came he laid a big fat dud; but there is some weird stuff going on with commission.

yea and GSP was obviously sending photographers to Diaz' camp so he could figure out the one move Diaz had that could beat him

i dont disagree about the comission the situation is weird not calling u out
Coolhand37
3/27/13 11:51:15PM
Diaz is a dam good striker, infact a dangerous dangerous striker, awesome awesome awesome at jui jitsu, but his wrestling is average.....if he jumped up his wrestling game he could be a champion but it would take a year or two, he showed an awesome chin and an awesome heart and showed bad ass hands, he shouldn't retire just keep fighting.