UFC 156's Ian McCall blasts Rashad Evans: 'He's a dick' and 'doesn't connect with fans'

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » UFC 156's Ian McCall blasts Rashad Evans: 'He's a dick' and 'doesn't connect with fans'
FastKnockout
1/28/13 11:57:39PM
Less than a week from UFC 156, Flyweight Ian McCall has some harsh words for former champion Rashad Evans.

Link
Lungsofsteel
1/29/13 12:04:19AM
McCall vs Evans!!!
Chael_Sonnen
1/29/13 12:04:24AM
Little people can be soooo angry.
sparky
1/29/13 1:02:38AM
I completely disagree with McCall. I met Rashad in december of 2012 he was extremely nice talked to me for a good 5-10 mins signed everything I asked him to got in a few pictures. I've met a bunch of fighters and honestly I think Rashad was one of the nicer ones thus far
prophecy033
1/29/13 1:24:51AM
That came from left field
FlashyG
1/29/13 2:05:12AM

Posted by sparky

I completely disagree with McCall. I met Rashad in december of 2012 he was extremely nice talked to me for a good 5-10 mins signed everything I asked him to got in a few pictures. I've met a bunch of fighters and honestly I think Rashad was one of the nicer ones thus far

I've never met any professional fighters, but several of my friends have and all of the ones who've met Rashad have said similar things to you, they found him to be the most approachable and friendly fighter they'd ever met.
frizzzlecake
1/29/13 2:53:37AM
shouldn't he be worried about Joe B?
emfleek
1/29/13 6:29:52AM

Posted by frizzzlecake

shouldn't he be worried about Joe B?

He's likely answering a question. I doubt he's focused on Rashad.
jjeans
1/29/13 7:02:06AM

I also found him to be quite the opposite... He even reacted nicely when I was a dick
Bubbles
1/29/13 10:16:52AM

Posted by FlashyG

Posted by sparky

I've never met any professional fighters, but several of my friends have and all of the ones who've met Rashad have said similar things to you, they found him to be the most approachable and friendly fighter they'd ever met.

I met Rashad at the Fan Expo and I found him to be in between a dick and being super fan friendly
Svartorm
1/29/13 11:26:28AM
Someone in my fight camp met him and said he had the impression he was a truly bad person and had a negative impression.

I'm also friends with a Playboy playmate that said he tried to hook up with her despite the fact he's married, and despite the fact she made it clear that she knew he was married.
BillsNewAccount
1/29/13 12:05:15PM
I met a guy who wrestled Rashad in college. Rashad had to strip down to make weight. Rashad didn't put back on his towel before spinning around. Uncle Creepy is right Rashad has a huge dick.
Chael_Sonnen
1/29/13 1:01:31PM

Posted by Svartorm

Someone in my fight camp met him and said he had the impression he was a truly bad person and had a negative impression.

I'm also friends with a Playboy playmate that said he tried to hook up with her despite the fact he's married, and despite the fact she made it clear that she knew he was married.

I'm sorry, I only caught the (I'm also friends with a Playboy playmate) part....what are we talking about again? I bet she can cook a mean Medium Rare!
infestructure
1/29/13 1:55:40PM
Apparently he's a smart guy.. Not saying smarts and niceness go handing out hand,but I think it helps
State_Champ
1/29/13 1:58:53PM

Posted by jjeans

I also found him to be quite the opposite... He even reacted nicely when I was a dick

Looks like you guys nearly came to blows!
prozacnation1978
1/29/13 2:10:45PM
From personnal stand point
McCall is cool as hell
I have met Evans twice and both times he was a d bag
In denver he straight out lied to my face and I called him on his shit he had that nervous look after that
Goatenstein
1/29/13 4:35:54PM

Posted by jjeans

You guys should have reenacted Johnny Knoxville vs. Butterbean
Bubbles
1/29/13 5:46:11PM

Posted by State_Champ

Looks like you guys nearly came to blows!

jjeans 1st round KO (headkick)
DeadHead988
1/30/13 2:56:03AM

Posted by prozacnation1978

From personnal stand point
McCall is cool as hell
I have met Evans twice and both times he was a d bag
In denver he straight out lied to my face and I called him on his shit he had that nervous look after that

Prozacnation, intimidating the shit out oh Rashad Evans lol
jjeans
1/30/13 2:04:50PM

Posted by Goatenstein

Posted by jjeans

You guys should have reenacted Johnny Knoxville vs. Butterbean

Nah way man. I'm tired of Knocking out bums