What 155 has the most talent from TUF5

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » What 155 has the most talent from TUF5
Aries2343
10/5/07 5:24:40PM
I think that the best lightweight in there was Joe Lauzon and behind him Nate Diaz then Cole Miller those are all talented fighters but I think Joe has got a bright future ahead for him but Cole showed a lot of talent and the winner Nate Diaz sure has talet but Diaz is not a great striker unlike Joe or Cole
nubby
10/5/07 5:26:35PM
You don't think Gamburyan was better than Cole?
pv3Hpv3p
10/5/07 5:27:21PM
Does Stevenson count?
Fallen231
10/5/07 5:48:30PM
I think that Manny was underestimated so everybody thought that Manny wouldnt win a match so they didnt think Manny would come into the fight like that
puppetmaster837
10/5/07 6:06:56PM
I think Manny would have won the whole thing if he didnt injure his shoulder. He won the first round.
ocho-cinco
10/5/07 7:39:50PM
Don't forget about Maynard. In my opinion he should have beat Diaz, but just wasn't experienced enough. I think Manny could have won it all, but out of him, Diaz, Miller, Maynard, and Lauzon, I think he has the least potential. I may end up being wrong, but I just think thoes other guys have a better up side.
hook_tothe_body
10/5/07 7:55:24PM

Posted by ocho-cinco

Don't forget about Maynard. In my opinion he should have beat Diaz, but just wasn't experienced enough. I think Manny could have won it all, but out of him, Diaz, Miller, Maynard, and Lauzon, I think he has the least potential. I may end up being wrong, but I just think thoes other guys have a better up side.

I agree with you about Manny. Manny fights like Karo - they're both really aggressive. Both will box with you, kick you, elbow you, go for the takedown, work the ground and pound, and look for any submission they can get. Being aggressive can win you a lot of fights.

But in terms of technical ability, I think Manny was just a little behind Diaz, Miller, and Lauzon.

Out of all of them I would say either Diaz or Lauzon are the most talented from TUF five. But I really like Miller. I think he will have such a good future in the UFC if he keeps training hard.
loonytnt
10/5/07 10:46:03PM
nate all the way, thats why he won
cmill21
10/5/07 11:26:23PM

Posted by loonytnt

nate all the way, thats why he won

He won because manny D/L'd his shoulder. I think Joe Lauzon has the most upside.
Twenty20Dollars
10/5/07 11:49:15PM
Right now Gray Manard is the best from that season. top at wrestling and his striking is getting to be very good. And he's training with Couture and works really hard. On paper hes the best no doubt in my mind. But its just my opinion.
gspgnp
10/6/07 9:19:12PM

Posted by puppetmaster837

I think Manny would have won the whole thing if he didnt injure his shoulder. He won the first round.

It's to bad that fights are 3 rounds eh! There are a lot of fighters that won 1 round and managed to lose the fight. Who would have figured? It's not even like Manny was doing a ton of damage in the first round anyway so I don't see why everyone is SO SURE that Manny would have won that fight.

To answer the question, I agree with loonytnt, Nate all the way! That is why he won!