UFC 153 - Silva vs. Bonnar - Results/Discussion (Spoilers)

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » Spoilers Forum » UFC 153 - Silva vs. Bonnar - Results/Discussion (Spoilers)
« Previous Page | Next Page »
ghandikush
10/13/12 11:09:27PM
God is keeping Fitchfrom a finish. Never seen so much unanswered gnp
thevoodooninja
10/13/12 11:09:54PM
7-2 45pts
kingsmasher
10/13/12 11:11:24PM

Posted by sbulldavid

Heart battling will awesome, new respect for both these guys, I underestimate Fitch's grappling, maybe I just don't understand how good GSP is

Fitch is easily a great wrestler and can handle anyone wrestling...GSP just sets up the takedowns better...
george112
10/13/12 11:11:39PM

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by george112

Fitch spanked that karate ass.

Way overrated Silva is/was

I dont think Silva is overrated Fitch is just that good a wrestler...

Silva hasn't beaten anyone to prove he's where everyone says he is. THIS fight was his test to see where he stacked up. He got spanked big time. Like I said overrated
BuffaloDave
10/13/12 11:11:48PM

Posted by george112

Easy there Georgey, Silva just jumped into the Shark tank there, kid is definitely good, just needs to work on his cardio.
sbulldavid
10/13/12 11:12:25PM

Posted by ghandikush

Would prop you if I could but, that was ridiculous, I picked Silva but I though he was out for a moment
BuffaloDave
10/13/12 11:13:05PM

Posted by ghandikush

Pillow hands are pillow hands...
prophecy033
10/13/12 11:14:21PM

Posted by BuffaloDave

Posted by george112

Easy there Georgey, Silva just jumped into the Shark tank there, kid is definitely good, just needs to work on his cardio.

kingsmasher
10/13/12 11:15:04PM

Posted by george112

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by george112

Silva hasn't beaten anyone to prove he's where everyone says he is. THIS fight was his test to see where he stacked up. He got spanked big time. Like I said overrated

So you think he doesnt belong? He almost subbed Fitch...That guy is gonna be exciting...Fitch just beats everyone that aint GSP...Fitch would beat Hendricks 9 outta 10 times....One lucky punch....I like Fitch and hisgrind...Fitch had better cardio than Silva or just by putting his weight on Silva helped him...you cant sit there and say that was a gimme...
prophecy033
10/13/12 11:15:11PM
Finally hit the fucking hot bout right on
BuffaloDave
10/13/12 11:15:25PM
Glover

RD 2

KO/TKO
thevoodooninja
10/13/12 11:16:26PM
texeira 1st tko

i figure this to be a slugfest, those usually end pretty quick
kingsmasher
10/13/12 11:17:33PM
I wont be surprised if Maldonado KOs Glover....I bet real money on a finish from Glover...If IM right I think its from a sub...but I will take either...I think more pressure is on Glover by far and that helps Fabio....
prophecy033
10/13/12 11:18:20PM
I hope were not all under estimating Fabio
kingsmasher
10/13/12 11:19:11PM
Fabio wears a B cup....
george112
10/13/12 11:19:13PM

Posted by BuffaloDave

Posted by george112

I was just a little annoyed at how he came in with his hands down not respecting fitch's game. Like I said earlier I don't like disrespectful fighters

The dude is 28 he is far from being a kid. 3 fights under his belt already in the UFC. A few fast finishes imo shouldn't garner you a majority of the PG to pick you especially against an established respected fighter like Fitch
BuffaloDave
10/13/12 11:20:33PM

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by george112

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by george112

So you think he doesnt belong? He almost subbed Fitch...That guy is gonna be exciting...Fitch just beats everyone that aint GSP...Fitch would beat Hendricks 9 outta 10 times....One lucky punch....I like Fitch and hisgrind...Fitch had better cardio than Silva or just by putting his weight on Silva helped him...you cant sit there and say that was a gimme...

100% agree with you Smash, like I said he just jumped right into the Shark tank, Silva had that 2nd round, although it was close... George you're just being a little harsh on him.
Copenhagen
10/13/12 11:22:00PM
Anyone wanna trade me a pm with a stream for a prop?
BuffaloDave
10/13/12 11:23:04PM

Posted by george112

Posted by BuffaloDave

Posted by george112

I was just a little annoyed at how he came in with his hands down not respecting fitch's game. Like I said earlier I don't like disrespectful fighters

The dude is 28 he is far from being a kid. 3 fights under his belt already in the UFC. A few fast finishes imo shouldn't garner you a majority of the PG to pick you especially against an established respected fighter like Fitch

I thought he was younger, they talk him up like he is a young buck

If Fitch hadn't been demolished by Hendricks, than I guarantee Fitch would have been a heavy favorite.
george112
10/13/12 11:25:08PM

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by george112

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by george112

nah man don't put words in my mouth. Didn't say he didn't belong. Just said he is overrated . Obviously not on the same level as Fitch.
george112
10/13/12 11:28:08PM

Posted by BuffaloDave

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by george112

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by george112

100% agree with you Smash, like I said he just jumped right into the Shark tank, Silva had that 2nd round, although it was close... George you're just being a little harsh on him.

Harsh because I said he disrespected Fitch and said he was overrated
Gogoplatapus
10/13/12 11:33:22PM
Maldanado just won a spot in my heart.
kingsmasher
10/13/12 11:33:24PM
Glover is tough but he aint beating Jon Jones...The reach will nullify his power and Jones will out wrestle him all day...

Maldonado and Joey Beltran should fight
george112
10/13/12 11:33:42PM

Jones reach will be glovers downfall
BuffaloDave
10/13/12 11:34:03PM

Posted by george112

Posted by BuffaloDave

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by george112

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by george112

Harsh because I said he disrespected Fitch and said he was overrated

Didn't see anywhere where you said Silva disrespected Fitch, but Okay.. Just the way you were coming off, seemed a bit harsh, Silva might have got spanked in the 3rd, but I felt he won the 2nd, and 1st rd Fitch won but didn't spank him.
BuffaloDave
10/13/12 11:35:15PM

Posted by george112

So is that a R2 technical tko?

Yeah

BuffaloDave
10/13/12 11:37:14PM
7-3 53pts

I knew Malando's chin was tough, that's why I picked Glover in RD 2, but God Damn, that thing is tougher than steel.
thevoodooninja
10/13/12 11:39:09PM
8-2 52 pts
kingsmasher
10/13/12 11:39:41PM

Posted by george112

Jones reach will be glovers downfall

I agree...

I hope this Herman fight goes at least 1 1/2 rounds
kingsmasher
10/13/12 11:40:59PM
Joey Beltran and Maldonado would be a nice fight...all heart and..........titties
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8