UFC 152 Thank you GOD

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » UFC 152 Thank you GOD
I-GOT-THIS-PICK
9/22/12 1:38:20AM
Thank you GOD for keeping the " injury bug " away from UFC 152 It has been almost six weeks without a UFC event and I can't take it anymore I need some head kick throwing,uppercut landing,skin spiltting,bone crunchin Mixed Martial Arts MADDNESS!!!!!!!!
backalley101
9/22/12 2:02:55AM

Posted by I-GOT-THIS-PICK

Thank you GOD for keeping the " injury bug " away from UFC 152 It has been almost six weeks without a UFC event and I can't take it anymore I need some head kick throwing,uppercut landing,skin spiltting,bone crunchin Mixed Martial Arts MADDNESS!!!!!!!!

Rabi
9/22/12 5:48:29AM

Posted by backalley101

jjeans
9/22/12 6:11:45AM

Posted by Rabi

Posted by backalley101

I'm even looking forward to the lay n pray of Brenneman!
Bubbles
9/22/12 8:43:21AM
Vladdy and Rory got taken off the card due to injuries
sbulldavid
9/22/12 10:04:25AM
Yes, it's been a lifetime, like the old days when we used to wait months at a time for a random event that would sneak up on you.
frizzzlecake
9/22/12 3:41:23PM
Thank goodness AXS Live or whatever had a string of great live shows.
infestructure
9/22/12 4:25:00PM

Posted by Bubbles

Vladdy and Rory got taken off the card due to injuries

Damn, was it supposed to be Rory/Penn?
Cooler
9/23/12 4:28:06PM

Thank you GOD

Which one?