UFC 152 adds Evan Dunham vs. T.J. Grant, tickets on sale next week

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » UFC 152 adds Evan Dunham vs. T.J. Grant, tickets on sale next week
Budgellism
7/19/12 6:55:56PM
Tickets for "UFC 152: Benavidez vs. Johnson," which range from $85 to $550, go on sale next week.

UFC officials today announced the plans for the Sept. 22 event, which takes place at Toronto's Air Canada Centre and features a flyweight title fight between contenders Joseph Benavidez and Demetrious Johnson.

Additionally, the promotion announced a lightweight matchup between Evan Dunham (13-2 MMA, 6-2 UFC) and T.J. Grant (18-5 MMA, 5-3 UFC) has also been added to the UFC 152 lineup.

"Everyone knows how much I love Canada, and it's going to be great to have the first-ever UFC flyweight title fight between Joseph Benavidez and Demetrious Johnson in Toronto on Sept. 22," UFC president Dana White stated.

Tickets go on sale to the general public Friday, July 27, at 12 p.m. ET.

However, UFC Fight Club members can purchase tickets on Wednesday, July 25, at 10 a.m. ET, and UFC.com e-newsletter subscribers can buy tickets on Thursday, July 26, at 10 a.m. ET.

LINK
DrivenDavies15
7/19/12 7:20:33PM
Sweet match up, this event is pretty stacked so far. I think Dunham is more well-rounded and can take this
Boo_Radley21
7/19/12 8:24:52PM
Remember when Dunham lost to Sherk and everyone thought he was the next big LW?

shaneTpain
7/19/12 8:48:31PM
This card is shaping up nicely! Im considering buying a ticket next week. Dunham vs Grant is sick. Im leaning towards the Canadian TJ
Budgellism
7/19/12 9:09:06PM

Posted by shaneTpain

This card is shaping up nicely! Im considering buying a ticket next week. Dunham vs Grant is sick. Im leaning towards the Canadian TJ

Been considering that myself Shane. Every fight so far that has been announced is intriguing
prozacnation1978
7/19/12 10:46:32PM
Decent fight for fx prelims
OctagonOnly_com
7/20/12 4:46:51AM
While Dunham "lost" to Sherk that was a pretty close and controversial decision, it really wasn't until Guillard knee'd the hell out of him that his train got really derailed.

He's looked good since, but Grant has looked very good too since the drop down, and this is gonna be a very tough fight to call. I actually predicted this fight would happen over a month ago, it should be a good one.
jjeans
7/20/12 5:36:23AM
Wow, this fight doesn't do anything for me...
airkerma
7/20/12 11:33:45AM
Dag, I really like both of these guys. I really need to only be a fan of one dude per division as this is a real lose lose for me :(