UFC 152 - Jones vs. Belfort - Results/Discussion (Spoilers)

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » Spoilers Forum » UFC 152 - Jones vs. Belfort - Results/Discussion (Spoilers)
« Previous Page | Next Page »
prophecy033
9/23/12 12:03:57AM

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by Budgellism

I've got it 2-1 Benavidez.

lol ur a moron and i got real money on Joe

what's with you calling guys morons and Idiots?

they started it with me and saying about my comments and stuff way back...cause i said Hamill didnt belong on the ppv card...I said it was for the deaf fans

I gave you a reason why you were wrong and you called me an Idiot. Don't throw those comments out unless you want a reply addressing it
prophecy033
9/23/12 12:04:51AM

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by Budgellism

Are you kidding me man? You're(YOU'RE) a fucking idiot. You come on here and spout ridiculous nonsense and type like you're 6 or you're mentally challenged. So which one is it? I, along with almost every poster on this site am dying to know.

You don't have the right to call anyone here stupid or a moron. You define what those words mean. It's baffling that you've been able to post over 1000 times without being banned.

Didnt you star by talking about my posts...give me a specific one that says i cant type or IM six....give me an example

TEH
Franklinfan47
9/23/12 12:08:30AM
Wow, this event kickin my ass
kingsmasher
9/23/12 12:08:46AM

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by Budgellism

Are you kidding me man? You're(YOU'RE) a fucking idiot. You come on here and spout ridiculous nonsense and type like you're 6 or you're mentally challenged. So which one is it? I, along with almost every poster on this site am dying to know.

You don't have the right to call anyone here stupid or a moron. You define what those words mean. It's baffling that you've been able to post over 1000 times without being banned.

Didnt you star by talking about my posts...give me a specific one that says i cant type or IM six....give me an example

TEH

lol teh thats is the I figured you would know sometimes fingers move faster... I mean I am laying down on my side and not at a desk...

Whys it ok for people to call my posts idiotic? whats the difference in that and calling someone an idiot?

its opinions....to me thats whats wrong with lots of people...I was told first I didnt know what IM talking about like I asked for someones opinion...simple...so I am told I dont know what im talking about by someone who I didnt ask...thats how this started...
sbulldavid
9/23/12 12:10:07AM
Jon Jones just stole Tyson's line
kingsmasher
9/23/12 12:10:16AM
so many upsets
thevoodooninja
9/23/12 12:12:20AM

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by Budgellism

TEH

lol teh thats is the I figured you would know sometimes fingers move faster... I mean I am laying down on my side and not at a desk...

Whys it ok for people to call my posts idiotic? whats the difference in that and calling someone an idiot?

its opinions....to me thats whats wrong with lots of people...I was told first I didnt know what IM talking about like I asked for someones opinion...simple...so I am told I dont know what im talking about by someone who I didnt ask...thats how this started...

hey, lets post in this quote and she how long we can get it...
LuckyCharms
9/23/12 12:13:55AM
I'm reading Junkie and they score the fight in favor of BENAVIDEZ, what is everyone else thought on who won the fight ?

Side-Note: Can't watch the main card b/c I'm too cheap
infestructure
9/23/12 12:14:04AM
Picked Jones, WAR VITOR!!
Adrenaline
9/23/12 12:14:04AM

Posted by voodoo-jitsu

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by Budgellism

TEH

Here is my inch
kopower
9/23/12 12:16:44AM

Posted by Adrenaline

Posted by voodoo-jitsu

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by Budgellism

TEH

Here is my inch

kingsmasher
9/23/12 12:17:34AM

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by Budgellism

they started it with me and saying about my comments and stuff way back...cause i said Hamill didnt belong on the ppv card...I said it was for the deaf fans

I gave you a reason why you were wrong and you called me an Idiot. Don't throw those comments out unless you want a reply addressing it

id prefer to drop this but i would like to see the exact comment i made where I asked for an opinion...but thats fine..I cant have an opinion without people wanting to respond...Im flattered...you gave me a comment I believe that was condescending first I dont call someone an idiot first ever....but I apologize for even doing it
kingsmasher
9/23/12 12:19:14AM

Posted by LuckyCharms

I'm reading Junkie and they score the fight in favor of BENAVIDEZ, what is everyone else thought on who won the fight ?

Side-Note: Can't watch the main card b/c I'm too cheap

Johnson ran alot kinda like Guida and Maynard but countered more than Guida did in that fight...

Joe lost cause I bet real money on him and needed that fight bigtime...
Shawn91111
9/23/12 12:19:45AM

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by Budgellism

id prefer to drop this but i would like to see the exact comment i made where I asked for an opinion...but thats fine..I cant have an opinion without people wanting to respond...Im flattered...you gave me a comment I believe that was condescending first I dont call someone an idiot first ever....but I apologize for even doing it

You think this is a blog? Its a forum dude, they dont need your permission or a hand written note to reply.
Franklinfan47
9/23/12 12:23:56AM
wasnt there some sort of fight going on?
prophecy033
9/23/12 12:26:21AM

Posted by Franklinfan47

wasnt there some sort of fight going on?

ghandikush
9/23/12 12:26:58AM
please please please vitor (crosses fingers)
Shawn91111
9/23/12 12:31:12AM
Just a whole bunch of dumb gameplans tonight
Shawn91111
9/23/12 12:32:55AM
Old Vitor is back
kingsmasher
9/23/12 12:33:09AM

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by Budgellism

You think this is a blog? Its a forum dude, they dont need your permission or a hand written note to reply.

see my point exactly...another condescending remark "hand written note" if you dont like my posts just jump them...
kingsmasher
9/23/12 12:35:13AM
I think Bones just turns these into sparring cause hes bored
Shawn91111
9/23/12 12:36:23AM

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by Budgellism

see my point exactly...another condescending remark "hand written note" if you dont like my posts just jump them...

Sorry, you dont get to tell me what to do
ghandikush
9/23/12 12:38:50AM
Shocked Vitor is pumping subs, maybe he knew Jones would have been training for a puncher wrestler
kingsmasher
9/23/12 12:39:47AM

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by Budgellism

just pointing out the childish drama...
kingsmasher
9/23/12 12:41:58AM
lol Vitor tried to get tough in a Jon Jones sparring session and paid dearly....
Shawn91111
9/23/12 12:42:04AM

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by Budgellism

Your crybaby "dont respond to my posts" is drama enough
decken
9/23/12 12:42:26AM
@#$%!!!!!!!
kingsmasher
9/23/12 12:45:45AM

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by Budgellism

Your crybaby "dont respond to my posts" is drama enough

lol whos the real child? never said dont respond to my posts...A child will definitely spin it like they wanna see it...all good good night....
sbulldavid
9/23/12 12:48:29AM
Vitor put up a much better fight than I thought he would
prophecy033
9/23/12 12:48:33AM
Looks like an hour glass
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10