UFC 152 - Jones vs. Belfort - Results/Discussion (Spoilers)

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » Spoilers Forum » UFC 152 - Jones vs. Belfort - Results/Discussion (Spoilers)
« Previous Page | Next Page »
kingsmasher
9/22/12 11:26:28PM
Also Hamill got murdered in his last 2 fights but jumps right on the ppv card...lol that makes so much sense....Now your gonna tell me Gustaffson is a killer or Rampage is....Neither of those guys are top 8 at all...his name and following are bigger than most fighters and rightfully so but thats based on being a deeaf fighter in MMA not a good fighter...
thevoodooninja
9/22/12 11:28:58PM

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by ghandikush

To: ghandikush
Subject: demographics
Seriously on teh demographics...The UFC wants Hamill for the deaf community like they need bisping to keep winning for the British fans...Lemme guess ytou dont see they need Bisping do you?
9/22/12 11:19 PM

Bisping is a big draw from a countries PPV buys etc..... not a wheelchair mma ppv demographic

If you can't tell it's useless to argue with him 3 words into that PM then I don't know what to tell you.

kingsmasher
9/22/12 11:29:38PM

Posted by ghandikush

Seriously on teh demographics...The UFC wants Hamill for the deaf community like they need bisping to keep winning for the British fans...Lemme guess ytou dont see they need Bisping do you?

Bisping is a big draw from a countries PPV buys etc..... not a wheelchair mma ppv demographic

your a moron in the UK they dont have to pay for these cards they need him to grow the sport...and to keep those fans interested
prophecy033
9/22/12 11:33:45PM

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by ghandikush

Posted by kingsmasher

Hamill brings it!! lmao hes terrible they got Hamill on the card against a guy off the street literally for the deaf community demographic to buy pay per views....its all about the money

Or theyre really trying to get Hamill interested in fighting again instead of using him to Hype Rampage and Gustaffson

its all about pay per views....has to be...Hamill was not significant before..he can generate a lot of pay perviews im sure...think about it...How many deaf people do u seee at bars? he has a lot of following and is a hero to many i am sure

Not really looking out for Deaf people when I go to a bar

I've seen maybe 1-2 deaf people at a bar in my life and they weren't really deaf, just shit housed

exactly deaf people dont go out much cause its hard to communicate what they want...especially at a bar...if your holding a drink you cant sign...

Your comment about deaf people being pay per view buyers because Hamill is fighting is retarded bro, its not try whatsoever. If he's a draw its because people like you and me buy not the deaf crowd.

your defintely an idiot if you dont think the UFC likes Hamill for that reason...on any reality show they do many differnet demographics cause they want more viewers same for UFC...DO you know anything about marketing?

I'm an Idiot? Have you read ANY of your post over the last year? You need to think before you post bro. Calling me the idiot is the most idiotic thing I've heard from you
infestructure
9/22/12 11:34:52PM

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by ghandikush

your a moron in the UK they dont have to pay for these cards they need him to grow the sport...and to keep those fans interested

They don't have to pay in the UK?
LuckyCharms
9/22/12 11:35:08PM
Hope this cools down everyone.......

Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
thevoodooninja
9/22/12 11:35:49PM
damn i missed the first round.
kingsmasher
9/22/12 11:35:52PM

Posted by infestructure

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by ghandikush

They don't have to pay in the UK?

no they dont
Budgellism
9/22/12 11:36:29PM

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by ghandikush

Posted by kingsmasher

Hamill brings it!! lmao hes terrible they got Hamill on the card against a guy off the street literally for the deaf community demographic to buy pay per views....its all about the money

Or theyre really trying to get Hamill interested in fighting again instead of using him to Hype Rampage and Gustaffson

its all about pay per views....has to be...Hamill was not significant before..he can generate a lot of pay perviews im sure...think about it...How many deaf people do u seee at bars? he has a lot of following and is a hero to many i am sure

Not really looking out for Deaf people when I go to a bar

I've seen maybe 1-2 deaf people at a bar in my life and they weren't really deaf, just shit housed

exactly deaf people dont go out much cause its hard to communicate what they want...especially at a bar...if your holding a drink you cant sign...

Your comment about deaf people being pay per view buyers because Hamill is fighting is retarded bro, its not try whatsoever. If he's a draw its because people like you and me buy not the deaf crowd.

your defintely an idiot if you dont think the UFC likes Hamill for that reason...on any reality show they do many differnet demographics cause they want more viewers same for UFC...DO you know anything about marketing?

I'm an Idiot? Have you read ANY of your post over the last year? You need to think before you post bro. Calling me the idiot is the most idiotic thing I've heard from you

This is hilarious.
kingsmasher
9/22/12 11:41:49PM
these guys are better counter punchers than aggressors...but seems a little than benaviedez is chasing alot like Maynard and Guida
Adrenaline
9/22/12 11:44:23PM

Posted by LuckyCharms

Kelly Kapowski

Teh Smasher: Have you considered volunteering to fight for the UFC, you know, to get those mentally challenged people to buy PPV's ???
jakewalters
9/22/12 11:45:04PM
Troll hard
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
Budgellism
9/22/12 11:46:05PM

Posted by Adrenaline

Posted by LuckyCharms

Kelly Kapowski

Teh Smasher: Have you considered volunteering to fight for the UFC, you know, to get those mentally challenged people to buy PPV's ???

I wish I could prop this. I'm maxed out for the day.
Gogoplatapus
9/22/12 11:47:26PM
This one is tough to score.

Hello from Rum city homies.
sbulldavid
9/22/12 11:47:41PM
I think Benevidez won that round
Budgellism
9/22/12 11:48:46PM
I've got it 2-1 Benavidez.
kingsmasher
9/22/12 11:53:41PM
hope mighty mouse doesnt run this whole round
sbulldavid
9/22/12 11:53:57PM
I think it's even but that last round might have gotten stolen back by Mighty Mouse
kingsmasher
9/22/12 11:54:17PM

Posted by Budgellism

lol ur a moron and i got real money on Joe
kingsmasher
9/22/12 11:56:10PM
Beneviedez is gassed
kingsmasher
9/22/12 11:58:47PM
only hope is judges think Mouse ran the first two rds...kinda boring fight
prophecy033
9/22/12 11:59:11PM

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by Budgellism

what's with you calling guys morons and Idiots?
sbulldavid
9/22/12 11:59:26PM
Like a Mini Machida
kingsmasher
9/23/12 12:00:43AM
I honestly hate to pick a winner for this fight...Mouse won but not enough to win the inauguaral flyweight title....
Budgellism
9/23/12 12:00:51AM

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by Budgellism

Are you kidding me man? You're(YOU'RE) a fucking idiot. You come on here and spout ridiculous nonsense and type like you're 6 or you're mentally challenged. So which one is it? I, along with almost every poster on this site am dying to know.

You don't have the right to call anyone here stupid or a moron. You define what those words mean. It's baffling that you've been able to post over 1000 times without being banned.
kingsmasher
9/23/12 12:02:19AM

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by Budgellism

they started it with me and saying about my comments and stuff way back...cause i said Hamill didnt belong on the ppv card...I said it was for the deaf fans
prophecy033
9/23/12 12:02:42AM

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by Budgellism

Are you kidding me man? You're(YOU'RE) a fucking idiot. You come on here and spout ridiculous nonsense and type like you're 6 or you're mentally challenged. So which one is it? I, along with almost every poster on this site am dying to know.

You don't have the right to call anyone here stupid or a moron. You define what those words mean. It's baffling that you've been able to post over 1000 times without being banned.

The part that gets me is he's gotten 123 props. Really? The fucked up part is I've given him a few
jakewalters
9/23/12 12:03:07AM

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by Budgellism

they started it with me and saying about my comments and stuff way back...cause i said Hamill didnt belong on the ppv card...I said it was for the deaf fans

idiot
Budgellism
9/23/12 12:03:21AM

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by Budgellism

kingsmasher
9/23/12 12:03:57AM

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by Budgellism

Didnt you star by talking about my posts...give me a specific one that says i cant type or IM six....give me an example
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10