UFC 152 - Jones vs. Belfort - Results/Discussion (Spoilers)

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » Spoilers Forum » UFC 152 - Jones vs. Belfort - Results/Discussion (Spoilers)
« Previous Page | Next Page »
kingsmasher
9/22/12 10:46:45PM

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by ghandikush

Posted by kingsmasher

Hamill brings it!! lmao hes terrible they got Hamill on the card against a guy off the street literally for the deaf community demographic to buy pay per views....its all about the money

Or theyre really trying to get Hamill interested in fighting again instead of using him to Hype Rampage and Gustaffson

its all about pay per views....has to be...Hamill was not significant before..he can generate a lot of pay perviews im sure...think about it...How many deaf people do u seee at bars? he has a lot of following and is a hero to many i am sure

Not really looking out for Deaf people when I go to a bar

you wouldnt have to look you see a table doing sign language.or a group of people not talking or making any noise whatsoever....exactly my point...you never see that...i see your a big hamill fan...
Shawn91111
9/22/12 10:48:40PM

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by ghandikush

Posted by kingsmasher

Hamill brings it!! lmao hes terrible they got Hamill on the card against a guy off the street literally for the deaf community demographic to buy pay per views....its all about the money

Or theyre really trying to get Hamill interested in fighting again instead of using him to Hype Rampage and Gustaffson

its all about pay per views....has to be...Hamill was not significant before..he can generate a lot of pay perviews im sure...think about it...How many deaf people do u seee at bars? he has a lot of following and is a hero to many i am sure

you wouldnt have to look you see a table doing sign language.or a group of people not talking or making any noise whatsoever....exactly my point...you never see that...i see your a big hamill fan...

What part of my one sentence makes me not only a Hamill fan but a big one, please tell me that
kingsmasher
9/22/12 10:48:42PM

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by ghandikush

Posted by kingsmasher

I've seen maybe 1-2 deaf people at a bar in my life and they weren't really deaf, just shit housed

exactly deaf people dont go out much cause its hard to communicate what they want...especially at a bar...if your holding a drink you cant sign...
sbulldavid
9/22/12 10:49:45PM
Bisping impatient, I'm getting impatient waiting on him to beat a top 15 guy
kingsmasher
9/22/12 10:51:09PM
10000 pay per view buys from teh deaf community generate half a million...that pays for the salaries of almost the whole card...

IM sure Hamill has more of a following than teh whole undercard put together is my point...but Hamill still is boring and does nothing for me in any fight...beating him aint a big deal...
kingsmasher
9/22/12 10:52:39PM

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by ghandikush

Posted by kingsmasher

What part of my one sentence makes me not only a Hamill fan but a big one, please tell me that

just messing with ya...lol dont be so sensitive
kingsmasher
9/22/12 10:53:20PM
another power puncher in Bisping...hope he loses...
Shawn91111
9/22/12 10:53:50PM

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by ghandikush

Posted by kingsmasher

just messing with ya...lol dont be so sensitive

I see you're a big fan of messing with other men
kingsmasher
9/22/12 10:54:55PM
big mistake Stann not training for this fight with greg jackson....kinda dumb...its his job as of now so be the best u can and training at home doesnt make u the best you can be...i know the family stuff but if you want to be the best u make definite sacrifices
thevoodooninja
9/22/12 10:56:30PM
pulling for bisping
prophecy033
9/22/12 10:57:35PM

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by ghandikush

Posted by kingsmasher

I've seen maybe 1-2 deaf people at a bar in my life and they weren't really deaf, just shit housed

exactly deaf people dont go out much cause its hard to communicate what they want...especially at a bar...if your holding a drink you cant sign...

Your comment about deaf people being pay per view buyers because Hamill is fighting is retarded bro, its not try whatsoever. If he's a draw its because people like you and me buy not the deaf crowd.
sbulldavid
9/22/12 11:01:44PM
Stann won that round before that bomb 10-9 Stann
kingsmasher
9/22/12 11:01:55PM
Why is Stann looking at the clock so much?
thevoodooninja
9/22/12 11:04:49PM
would you give that first round to bisping for his boxing dominance or to stann for rocking bisping
ghandikush
9/22/12 11:06:51PM

Posted by voodoo-jitsu

would you give that first round to bisping for his boxing dominance or to stann for rocking bisping

If landing one big shot a round won you the round Rampage would still be top 3
sbulldavid
9/22/12 11:08:11PM
19-19 It's going to get furious
kingsmasher
9/22/12 11:08:41PM

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by ghandikush

Posted by kingsmasher

Your comment about deaf people being pay per view buyers because Hamill is fighting is retarded bro, its not try whatsoever. If he's a draw its because people like you and me buy not the deaf crowd.

your defintely an idiot if you dont think the UFC likes Hamill for that reason...on any reality show they do many differnet demographics cause they want more viewers same for UFC...DO you know anything about marketing?
ghandikush
9/22/12 11:09:51PM

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by ghandikush

Posted by kingsmasher

your defintely an idiot if you dont think the UFC likes Hamill for that reason...on any reality show they do many differnet demographics cause they want more viewers same for UFC...DO you know anything about marketing?

wow really? youre a morketing expert telling us about the huge deaf mma ppv demographic?
kingsmasher
9/22/12 11:10:05PM
Stann is pathetic in TDD....does nothing really to stop it...Weidman will beat these both in the same night
sbulldavid
9/22/12 11:14:17PM
Bisping 29-28
kingsmasher
9/22/12 11:15:16PM

Posted by ghandikush

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by ghandikush

Posted by kingsmasher

wow really? youre a morketing expert telling us about the huge deaf mma ppv demographic?

your funny...Hamill jumps back into teh MMA world with no fights and lands on teh ppv card...any other fighter who was never a champion or even top ten would never get that spot...Are you seriously that clueless? Go away im done with this conversation
kingsmasher
9/22/12 11:16:57PM
Brian Stann did not leave it all in teh cage...kinda a joke...
ghandikush
9/22/12 11:17:20PM

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by ghandikush

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by ghandikush

Posted by kingsmasher

your funny...Hamill jumps back into teh MMA world with no fights and lands on teh ppv card...any other fighter who was never a champion or even top ten would never get that spot...Are you seriously that clueless? Go away im done with this conversation

you dont get to be done genius.... Hamill is a big name from being a TV fighter and being on several ppv cards. Its called being an established gatekeeper.

You fail.
thevoodooninja
9/22/12 11:17:44PM
i had it 30-27
sbulldavid
9/22/12 11:19:06PM

Posted by voodoo-jitsu

i had it 30-27

Might have been, I gave Stann the first on his leg kicks and rocking Bisping
kingsmasher
9/22/12 11:20:10PM

Posted by sbulldavid

Posted by voodoo-jitsu

i had it 30-27

I had round 1 10 - 10
ghandikush
9/22/12 11:20:48PM
To: ghandikush
Subject: demographics
Seriously on teh demographics...The UFC wants Hamill for the deaf community like they need bisping to keep winning for the British fans...Lemme guess ytou dont see they need Bisping do you?
9/22/12 11:19 PM

Bisping is a big draw from a countries PPV buys etc..... not a wheelchair mma ppv demographic
thevoodooninja
9/22/12 11:21:07PM

Posted by sbulldavid

Posted by voodoo-jitsu

i had it 30-27

i missed what the judges had it
jakewalters
9/22/12 11:22:47PM
good to see kingsmasher still trollin hard
Budgellism
9/22/12 11:25:26PM

Posted by ghandikush

To: ghandikush
Subject: demographics
Seriously on teh demographics...The UFC wants Hamill for the deaf community like they need bisping to keep winning for the British fans...Lemme guess ytou dont see they need Bisping do you?
9/22/12 11:19 PM

Bisping is a big draw from a countries PPV buys etc..... not a wheelchair mma ppv demographic

If you can't tell it's useless to argue with him 3 words into that PM then I don't know what to tell you.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10