UFC 152 - Jones vs. Belfort - Results/Discussion (Spoilers)

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » Spoilers Forum » UFC 152 - Jones vs. Belfort - Results/Discussion (Spoilers)
« Previous Page | Next Page »
thevoodooninja
9/22/12 9:49:09PM
this whole freaking day has sucked and my picks aint making it any better
Budgellism
9/22/12 9:49:36PM
What the fuck. Very frustrating. What are you doing Igor? You had the tools to win and you come in with that game plan.
sbulldavid
9/22/12 9:49:53PM

Posted by sbulldavid

I thought Vinny would get him to the ground and it would be over, doubting my pick now.

Alright wrong round but more what I pictured
kingsmasher
9/22/12 9:50:11PM

Posted by Aether

terrible gameplan from Igor IMO. Should've been fighting from the outside as much as possible and using jabs. Really bad strategy.

Guess he didnt even read a bio on his opponent...some fighters just really make me scratch my head with gameplan
george112
9/22/12 9:50:43PM
That killed my parlay along with any hope I would do good this event
Shawn91111
9/22/12 9:51:09PM
2-5..im sucking ass, but my parlay is still ok
babalu46
9/22/12 9:53:00PM
1-6 this event is a bloody write off
kingsmasher
9/22/12 9:58:53PM
WHy is Hamill on the main card lol...
prophecy033
9/22/12 10:02:28PM
I'm doing horrible.....awesome huh
sbulldavid
9/22/12 10:10:39PM
Exciting......and it's just beginning
sbulldavid
9/22/12 10:11:54PM

Posted by kingsmasher

No shit, he's an after thought, boring most of the time, and not interested in fighting full time anymore
ghandikush
9/22/12 10:14:36PM

Posted by sbulldavid

Posted by kingsmasher

No shit, he's an after thought, boring most of the time, and not interested in fighting full time anymore

He's one of the best wrestlers to ever grace the sport and he stands and trades every fight. How is he boring?
kingsmasher
9/22/12 10:17:16PM

Posted by ghandikush

Posted by sbulldavid

Posted by kingsmasher

He's one of the best wrestlers to ever grace the sport and he stands and trades every fight. How is he boring?

lol seriously hes slow as molasses....boring and his punches are so so weak..and they bumped grant dunham for hamill? really...i actually think they did it for pay per views cause hamill has a good deaf community following
sbulldavid
9/22/12 10:18:40PM

Posted by ghandikush

Posted by sbulldavid

Posted by kingsmasher

Nobody wants to see him crush cans
kingsmasher
9/22/12 10:19:19PM
alot of upsets tonite...i made my picks long ago but after the weigh in and research woulda changed them...totally forgot...i thought cub would win...oli is too frail for a fighter
kopower
9/22/12 10:19:58PM
Brutal night for me so far. Think I've picked 2 fights correct so far.
kingsmasher
9/22/12 10:21:35PM

Posted by ghandikush

Posted by sbulldavid

Posted by kingsmasher

hes one of the best wrestlers to grace the sport...maybe but he never i mean never wrestles...hed rather bore us with his stand up
sbulldavid
9/22/12 10:24:04PM
Hamil looks fast, hopefully he looks like he did against Munoz, or maybe he'll be weaker
infestructure
9/22/12 10:24:20PM
Hit my $9K parlay with three underdogs, Gagnon, Grant and Cub

My picks sucked big time though
george112
9/22/12 10:28:10PM

Posted by infestructure

Hit my $9K parlay with three underdogs, Gagnon, Grant and Cub

My picks sucked big time though

kingsmasher
9/22/12 10:31:20PM
Hamill brings it!! lmao hes terrible they got Hamill on the card against a guy off the street literally for the deaf community demographic to buy pay per views....its all about the money
ghandikush
9/22/12 10:34:13PM

Posted by kingsmasher

Hamill brings it!! lmao hes terrible they got Hamill on the card against a guy off the street literally for the deaf community demographic to buy pay per views....its all about the money

Or theyre really trying to get Hamill interested in fighting again instead of using him to Hype Rampage and Gustaffson
kingsmasher
9/22/12 10:34:53PM

Posted by sbulldavid

Hamil looks fast, hopefully he looks like he did against Munoz, or maybe he'll be weaker

Hamill is like lightining...lol jk
prophecy033
9/22/12 10:35:53PM
Fuck me sideways......I have 1 fight right all fucking night......
kingsmasher
9/22/12 10:37:52PM

Posted by ghandikush

Posted by kingsmasher

Or theyre really trying to get Hamill interested in fighting again instead of using him to Hype Rampage and Gustaffson

its all about pay per views....has to be...Hamill was not significant before..he can generate a lot of pay perviews im sure...think about it...How many deaf people do u seee at bars? he has a lot of following and is a hero to many i am sure
sbulldavid
9/22/12 10:38:22PM

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by sbulldavid

The Legend of Drunken Jabber
kingsmasher
9/22/12 10:42:21PM

Posted by sbulldavid

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by sbulldavid

The Legend of Drunken Jabber

lol have to this fight is pure boredom...ive seen two drunks more entertaining
Shawn91111
9/22/12 10:44:01PM

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by ghandikush

Posted by kingsmasher

its all about pay per views....has to be...Hamill was not significant before..he can generate a lot of pay perviews im sure...think about it...How many deaf people do u seee at bars? he has a lot of following and is a hero to many i am sure

Not really looking out for Deaf people when I go to a bar
sbulldavid
9/22/12 10:45:07PM
He's going to get the W....that's the most important thing - Rogan

Is Dana gonna call him out and call him an idiot like he does Big Country
prophecy033
9/22/12 10:45:55PM

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by ghandikush

Posted by kingsmasher

Not really looking out for Deaf people when I go to a bar

I've seen maybe 1-2 deaf people at a bar in my life and they weren't really deaf, just shit housed
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10