UFC 151 AV BET

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » UFC 151 AV BET
I-GOT-THIS-PICK
8/14/12 3:03:07PM
I doubt anybody will take this bet but I will take Jon Jones if someone wants the miracle H bomb
jjeans
8/14/12 3:29:55PM
I got Brenneman if anyone wants Noke?
postman
8/14/12 3:56:56PM

Posted by I-GOT-THIS-PICK

I doubt anybody will take this bet but I will take Jon Jones if someone wants the miracle H bomb

You have to even my odds a bit what do you say if Jones wins and Noke wins you win the Bet. But if Hendo wins I win the bet no matter the outcome of the Noke fight.
infestructure
8/14/12 4:30:36PM

Leverage the bet perhaps. I don't know how, but that's the only way you will get a taker
sparky
8/14/12 7:14:17PM
shit ill take Jones all day to but no one will step up to the plate on that one
jjeans
8/14/12 7:20:05PM

Posted by postman

You have to even my odds a bit what do you say if Jones wins and Noke wins you win the Bet. But if Hendo wins I win the bet no matter the outcome of the Noke fight.

I'm done with that, who wants Jones and Noke?
postman
8/15/12 12:52:11PM
I guess your not intrested?
I-GOT-THIS-PICK
8/15/12 4:47:09PM

Posted by postman

How do you put leverage on a avatar bet? It says I can only pick 1 fighter
postman
8/16/12 8:32:33AM
It might have to be an unoffical bet. old school
jjeans
8/17/12 11:34:07AM
Good doing business with you I-GOT-THIS-PICK