I have $1500 to wager. Heres my pics!

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » I have $1500 to wager. Heres my pics!
Brain_Smasher
4/9/07 8:30:13PM
I will take either AA or Werdum. who ever offers me good odds i will take either guy.

I expect around 2-1 if i have to take Werdum. Even up if i get AA.

I also want:

Ass Silva
Machida
Cop
Bisping
Silver
Chuck Liddell
Karo Parysian

I will also take David Heath if i get good enough odds.

ALL OFFER WELCOME!!!
Brain_Smasher
4/11/07 9:22:58PM
Picks updated. Send me some offers. I have 1175 left.
joris
4/12/07 8:15:33AM
wager sent
smitty1919
4/12/07 1:01:11PM
So you want 2:1 on Werdum if you have to take him, but if you get AA you won't give the same odds? Does that really make sense to you??
duniek1
4/12/07 5:39:33PM
Smitty read some of your picks , I think You will find similar oddities there :) I mean previous events.
Brain_Smasher
4/12/07 5:51:11PM

Posted by smitty1919

So you want 2:1 on Werdum if you have to take him, but if you get AA you won't give the same odds? Does that really make sense to you??

Its not hard to understand if you are an experience "gamble" on fights. The odds determain wether you bet on a fight or pass. For example. If i felt AA was going to win and i was pretty confident in that pick. I still would not bet on the fight unless the odds are where they should be. I would not give 2-1 to bet on AA. I would rather pass on the bet if i cant get even money. Just because CroCop might be a lock dont mean you want to risk Hughe amounts to win nothing. Same thing. The odds are more important than the fighters. If no one wants my odds they are free to shop. Its not like that are bad odds. Just my standards may be different than others.
Brain_Smasher
4/12/07 5:53:47PM
Edit, im looking for Bets on the AA/Werdum fight. I want Werdum now. But i want a little extra. Not 2-1 but a little something. Like your 70 to my 50. Somewhere along those lines.

All offers welcome.
HellaCopter
4/12/07 10:23:21PM

Posted by Brain_Smasher

Posted by smitty1919

Its not hard to understand if you are an experience "gamble" on fights. The odds determain wether you bet on a fight or pass. For example. If i felt AA was going to win and i was pretty confident in that pick. I still would not bet on the fight unless the odds are where they should be. I would not give 2-1 to bet on AA. I would rather pass on the bet if i cant get even money. Just because CroCop might be a lock dont mean you want to risk Hughe amounts to win nothing. Same thing. The odds are more important than the fighters. If no one wants my odds they are free to shop. Its not like that are bad odds. Just my standards may be different than others.

It makes sense for you to want it like that, because either way you get a deal that you percieve to be good for you, but it is still hypocritical to be offering those wagers.