UFC 149 - Faber vs. Barao - Results/Discussion (Spoilers)

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » Spoilers Forum » UFC 149 - Faber vs. Barao - Results/Discussion (Spoilers)
« Previous Page
sbulldavid
7/22/12 12:35:00AM
Faber is going the way of Tito
Twenty20Dollars
7/22/12 12:40:05AM
This event will probably bump me out of 1st.
Aether
7/22/12 12:41:14AM
Come on, decision. No finishes.
Twenty20Dollars
7/22/12 12:44:35AM
I was thinking Faber could get the fight to the ground.
LuckyCharms
7/22/12 12:45:09AM
Worst season ever. I keep picking the wrong fighters.

Faber was my last hope, if he won the belt back. I wouldn't have care for this season being my worst
Aether
7/22/12 12:47:23AM
sbulldavid
7/22/12 12:47:49AM
Faber gives up on his wrestling too soon, I didn't expect him to sit back and get picked apart again.
Aether
7/22/12 12:49:56AM
I don't get why they're booing this fight. They fought at a pretty high pace for 25 minutes.

Probably just grumpy from the last 2 fights.
kingsmasher
7/22/12 12:52:21AM

Posted by Aether

I don't get why they're booing this fight. They fought at a pretty high pace for 25 minutes.

Are you serious? IF you were Dana White would you be pleased with that fight as your product? Id rather watch a bowl of potatoes go cold...last three fights i would of rather watched a deadliest catch rerun....
Aether
7/22/12 12:54:09AM

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by Aether

Are you serious? IF you were Dana White would you be pleased with that fight as your product? Id rather watch a bowl of potatoes go cold...last three fights i would of rather watched a deadliest catch rerun....

Uhhhh, yeah, I would be happy with that fight. did you see the pace they were fighting at for the first 3 rounds? Lombard and Boetsch sucking has nothing to do with Faber and Barao.
Chael_Sonnen
7/22/12 12:54:14AM
Hector = WW

He probably wishes he was fighting cans in Bellator right now.
Twenty20Dollars
7/22/12 12:55:41AM

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by Aether

Probably better than Cruz/Faber 3 would have been
ruyen
7/22/12 12:56:00AM
Faber = Small Florian. Can't win the big fights. Sad that he didn't get one takedown or any real clinch work.
BelXavier420
7/22/12 12:57:35AM

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

I wont be gaining on you in points after this. Faber looked lost out there.
FastKnockout
7/22/12 12:58:06AM

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by Aether

Not you again...
Aether
7/22/12 1:00:00AM
Lombard/Boetsch and Jordan/Kongo were terrible fights, but Barao and Faber fought at a very high pace for the first 3 rounds, and slowed down in rounds 4 and 5, it was a good fight IMO, people are just sour because of the 30 minutes of snoozefest that lead up to it.
Twenty20Dollars
7/22/12 1:04:09AM

Posted by BelXavier420

One of the top ones had Barao UD, so that's 22 for them.

Down to #3, trailing by 3pts.
BelXavier420
7/22/12 2:01:00AM

Posted by BelXavier420

One of the top ones had Barao UD, so that's 22 for them.

Down to #3, trailing by 3pts.

If I get lucky and manage to land in the top 10 in points or money for the season I will be elated. Best of luck to all on this last event.
BlueSkiesBurn
7/22/12 6:20:59AM

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by Aether

I didn't see anything wrong with the Faber-Barao fight. Granted, I said on Twitter that Barao didn't blow any panties off with this fight, but it wasn't an awful piece of shit like Leites-Silva or UFC 33.

The card sucked, not the title fight. Was it the most exciting? No. But it wasn't awful.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]