UFC 148 weigh-ins - all fighters on weight

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » UFC 148 weigh-ins - all fighters on weight
Next Page »
isk
7/6/12 7:29:15PM
Most were respectful. McKenzie got up in Mendes' face. Silva gave Sonnen a little shoulder butt.

Article link
shaneTpain
7/6/12 7:31:11PM
Spider giving Sonnen a shoulder shrug to the chin was the most contact i've ever seen during a weigh in!!!
I WISH IT WAS TOMORROW ALREADY!!!!!!
kopower
7/6/12 7:37:33PM
Yeah, that shoulder shrug had a little something behind it. Caught Chael by surprise.
NE-1
7/6/12 8:01:58PM
My wife lost her mind when Silva slapped that shoulder into Chael's face. She's never been a fan of Silva so that didn't help.

It'll make my "in your face" victory dance that much better tomorrow. Anyone have a couch I can sleep on?
Dberntson
7/6/12 8:05:12PM
Was that one of the move sensi Segal taught Anderson? I almost wish Silva would retire so we would never have to hear from or see that bloated toad Segal at a UFC event ever again.
jlock003
7/6/12 8:05:57PM
"I've been picking a fight with this guy for two years!" I think you've found it.
Franklinfan47
7/6/12 8:08:22PM
I think Anderson may be a tad bit pissed.

george112
7/6/12 8:10:55PM
I'M super pumped for this fight.

I'll admit it. This is by far my own most anticipated fight.

I'm not a big fan particular of either but damn chael was whooping ass that last fight and I just want to see this rematch already. Seems like its taken forever to get here . Finally its tomorrow
tmas
7/6/12 8:19:15PM
dear shael:

tomorrow you lay face down with your eyes closed, you wont make it out of the 1st round.
FastKnockout
7/6/12 8:20:13PM
I'm still laughing at the Chael interview they keep replaying.

"Whoever has the most heart and digs down the deepest will win."

Not something I'd say after beating on a guy for 4 1/2 rounds then tapping out.
kopower
7/6/12 8:33:48PM

It'll make my "in your face" victory dance that much better tomorrow. Anyone have a couch I can sleep on?

tmas
7/6/12 8:49:39PM
Twenty20Dollars
7/6/12 8:54:36PM

Posted by shaneTpain

Spider giving Sonnen a shoulder shrug to the chin was the most contact i've ever seen during a weigh in!!!
I WISH IT WAS TOMORROW ALREADY!!!!!!

I've seen more.

Diego I believe almost pushed Koscheck off stage.

--------------------------------------------

Really wish Ivan would have brought out his claw that he's shown before. Then he could have had his claw vs Easton's Hulk hands.

Dana had to break up Guillard and Cameos because they're weiners were too close to one another.
Bubbles
7/6/12 9:15:53PM
anyone have a gif or video of this shoulder bump?
kopower
7/6/12 9:20:53PM

Posted by Bubbles

anyone have a gif or video of this shoulder bump?

Link
postman
7/6/12 9:40:08PM
I'm pretty sure Chael has the baddest mother on this plant pissed off. I know thats what he wanted, I have to wonder if thats still what he wants.
prophecy033
7/6/12 10:43:52PM
I can't FUCKING wait for tomorrow, no matter who wins, this is gonna be Badass
Budgellism
7/6/12 11:04:58PM
Great weigh ins. There are going to be some great scraps tomorrow night. It's still nearly 24 hours away but I'm having a tough time waiting.
infestructure
7/6/12 11:15:50PM

Posted by prophecy033

I can't FUCKING wait for tomorrow, no matter who wins, this is gonna be Badass

Yes, but only because of the other fights on the card. I think the UFC realise if Sonnen wins via 5 round humpfest the fans won't be too happy, so they've set us up with some badass fights throughout the card.
Chael_Sonnen
7/6/12 11:23:18PM
Hydrated and fueled up!

Have you ever seen something so (P)erfect?

Perfect HAIR
Perfect Jaw line
Perfect GUNS
Perfect ABS

The Cage Fighter is gonna smash the Mixed-Martial-Artist FORMERLY know as An-der-son

You call that a shoulder shrug? You are soooo in my head that I can't stop laughing.

Hey An-der-son, when you bumped your prissy little shoulder into mine, you got some MUD on me.....have your wife clean it up

Anderson looks like a skinny fat guy

MEDIUM RAAAARRREEE!!!!!!!!!!
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
prophecy033
7/6/12 11:27:43PM

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

Hydrated and fueled up!

Perfect HAIR
Perfect Jaw line
Perfect GUNS
Perfect ABS

The Cage Fighter is gonna smash the Mixed-Martial-Artist FORMERLY know as An-der-son

You call that a shoulder shrug? You are soooo in my head that I can't stop laughing.

Hey An-der-son, when you bumped your prissy little shoulder into mine, you got some MUD on me.....have your wife clean it up

Sonnen looks like a buff crackhead...
Chael_Sonnen
7/6/12 11:33:37PM

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

Hydrated and fueled up!

Perfect HAIR
Perfect Jaw line
Perfect GUNS
Perfect ABS

Andy looks like a CRACK HEAD
Budgellism
7/6/12 11:36:27PM

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

Hydrated and fueled up!

Perfect HAIR
Perfect Jaw line
Perfect GUNS
Perfect ABS

Lol, this.

Sonnen looks drawn out to me personally. He sucked back that water pretty quickly after he weighed in. Either way this fight goes 1 of 2 ways. Sonnen UD or Silva stoppage. I'm pumped.
Chael_Sonnen
7/6/12 11:57:40PM
Uncle ChaCha was actually MORE drawn out against Stann and Marquardt (see results...yeah, I thought so).

He is spot on - - thx Mike Dolce - - a true health-gangster
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
george112
7/7/12 12:02:26AM

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

Uncle ChaCha was actually MORE drawn out against Stann and Marquardt (see results...yeah, I thought so).

He is spot on - - thx Mike Dolce - - a true health-gangster

Sir_Karl
7/7/12 12:38:23AM
Personally I think Silva or anyone else who does something similar should be fined for violent contact during the weigh ins. Chael's mouth was visibly a little hurt or in discomfort from the shoulder butt. I think behavior like that is unacceptable.
Sir_Karl
7/7/12 12:40:06AM
WAR COTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
george112
7/7/12 12:42:55AM

Posted by Sir_Karl

Personally I think Silva or anyone else who does something similar should be fined for violent contact during the weigh ins. Chael's mouth was visibly a little hurt or in discomfort from the shoulder butt. I think behavior like that is unacceptable.

I agree
prophecy033
7/7/12 12:47:18AM

Posted by george112

Posted by Sir_Karl

I agree

As do I, I'm not a fan of that shit but Chael had it coming.
ChrisSabal
7/7/12 1:04:02AM
oh my god!!!!!!! I seriously can not wait. Easily the most anticipated fight in my history of watching MMA
Pages: [1] 2