UFC 148 ratings: FX prelims draw all-time best 1.8 million viewers

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » UFC 148 ratings: FX prelims draw all-time best 1.8 million viewers
prophecy033
7/10/12 10:47:54PM
The UFC has set a new ratings high-water mark with cable partner FX.

This past weekend's UFC 148 preliminary-card broadcast averaged 1.8 million viewers during the two-hour broadcast, MMAjunkie.com today confirmed with industry sources.

That tops the previous high of 1.5 million that accompanied a UFC 145 prelims broadcast in April.

Link
Budgellism
7/10/12 10:59:59PM
Great numbers boring fights
pmoney
7/10/12 11:39:40PM

Posted by Budgellism

Great numbers boring fights

I honestly don't even remember who fought three days ago, and I love this sport. Maybe that's more of a statement about my marijuana consumption as opposed to the quality of fights, though.... Probably both.

Those are good numbers though, and we are barely through half a year of the FOX contract. I actually remember seeing commercials for this event, that helps draw in viewers. Just a shame tomorrow nights card is almost guaranteed to be better and hardly anyone will see it.

Side note: just saw a commercial for the Shogun-Vera, Machida-Bader, Rothwell-Brown card during the MLB all star game that's what I like, they need to push these cards HARD.