UFC 148 AVATAR BET

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » UFC 148 AVATAR BET
I-GOT-THIS-PICK
6/24/12 12:59:45PM
To all you spider haters out there.Here is your chance to put your $ where your mouth is.(coughs) Chael_Sonnen I'll take the spider and you will take that guy that can't beat Jeremy Horn
Budgellism
6/24/12 1:02:49PM
EDIT: Bet retracted.
Chael_Sonnen
6/24/12 1:39:58PM

Posted by I-GOT-THIS-PICK

To all you spider haters out there.Here is your chance to put your $ where your mouth is.(coughs) Chael_Sonnen I'll take the spider and you will take that guy that can't beat Jeremy Horn

I'll wait for your balls to drop....err, I mean for you to hit 100 posts before I do business with a amateur.

Learning to Sprawl don't cut it....SON.
prophecy033
6/24/12 2:49:21PM

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

I'll wait for your balls to drop....err, I mean for you to hit 100 posts before I do business with a amateur.

Learning to Sprawl don't cut it....SON.

Making excuses like AndEE?!?! That's uncharacteristic of Chael (P)erfection Sonnen
I-GOT-THIS-PICK
6/24/12 3:20:16PM
Dude that is the lamest excuse I have heard because I don't have enough posts.You wanted to bet with me when you thought I picked Mir over Dos Santos.My post count didn't matter then but it does now.Second I have been on this site way longer then you have.I was making picks why you were still popping zits on your funny face.I have picked way more fights and have a better picking percentage.If you don't want to take the bet just admit it. You think Silva will win and your avatar and screen name are just as lame as your excuses...
Budgellism
6/24/12 3:31:46PM

Dude that is the lamest excuse I have heard because I don't have enough posts.You wanted to bet with me when you thought I picked Mir over Dos Santos.My post count didn't matter then but it does now.Second I have been on this site way longer then you have.I was making picks why you were still popping zits on your funny face.I have picked way more fights and have a better picking percentage.If you don't want to take the bet just admit it. You think Silva will win and your avatar and screen name are just as lame as your excuses...

Lol, you have to accept now Chael. IGTP just made some great points.
prophecy033
6/24/12 3:47:39PM

Happy 5 years by the way
infestructure
6/24/12 6:33:52PM

I'd prop you for that post if I could. Well done. Not many people on this site stand up to Sonnen and his cronies.

Oh and Chael_Sonnen. I have over 100 posts, I'll take Anderson over Sonnen in an AV bet any day of the week whaddaya say?
Budgellism
6/24/12 7:34:50PM

Posted by infestructure

I'd prop you for that post if I could. Well done. Not many people on this site stand up to Sonnen and his cronies.

Oh and Chael_Sonnen. I have over 100 posts, I'll take Anderson over Sonnen in an AV bet any day of the week whaddaya say?

He has cronies?
Chael_Sonnen
6/24/12 7:43:14PM

I-GOT-THIS-PRICK

You are so irrelevant that you could disappear like Wand's career and no one would notice, care, etc., etc.

infrastructure would probably say Hey, where did that PRICK fella go?

You wanna bet? Try reading all 200 + pages of The Voice of Reason without running to your grandma's beta-computer trying to google the GENIUS that is Chael (P)erfection

The Universe is MINE and you are a crumb off a BK Stacker....
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
infestructure
6/24/12 8:24:09PM

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by infestructure

He has cronies?

Yeah. I won't name any names - no-one like being called a bum-boy. But there are a few who think its cool to repeat/back up his deluded rantings.

I'm still waiting for an answer Chael. Unless you are scared

oh and BTW, I-GOT-THIS-PICK has been much more interesting, and insightful (not to mention non-trolling) in his short time posting than you have in your entire tenure as resident troll, Chael_Sonnen
I-GOT-THIS-PICK
6/25/12 1:34:20PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I-GOT-THIS-PRICK

You are so irrelevant that you could disappear like Wand's career and no one would notice, care, etc., etc.

infrastructure would probably say Hey, where did that PRICK fella go?

You wanna bet? Try reading all 200 + pages of The Voice of Reason without running to your grandma's beta-computer trying to google the GENIUS that is Chael (P)erfection

The Universe is MINE and you are a crumb off a BK Stacker....
Image Attachment(s):

Last edited 6/24/12 8:13PM by chael_sonnen
Edit note/reason: n/a

Your right I-GOT-THIS-PRICK for your pillow lips to go along with your pillow fists. Chael_Bumnen
Bubbles
6/26/12 10:48:38PM
the whole purpose of an av bet is for the loser to showcase his new av over the site. What point is there to make a bet with someone where there is the chance that no one will see it since you make little effort to post. Infestructure has a better case to get an av bet over you...thats just the way I have grown accustomed to this since my time over in shertard land and in here