UFC 148: It's Personal

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » UFC 148: It's Personal
ChrisSabal
6/27/12 9:03:31PM
Video

I don't remember the last fight I've been this excited for!
frizzzlecake
6/27/12 9:44:13PM
Budgellism
6/27/12 10:37:03PM
Pumped
KungFuMaster
6/27/12 10:47:04PM
I have not been this stoked for an event in a while. I plan on barbecuing and drinking to my heart's galore for this event.
jae_1833
6/28/12 12:11:31AM
Hell yeah! I am making a big deal out of it too!!
Chael_Sonnen
6/28/12 12:29:30AM
Not a big deal kids.....just your typical fight between your badass American Gangster and some run-of-the-mill thug who sounds like Michael Jackson and fights like Jermaine Jackson who likes to swing from trees in Brazil in his free time.

Again, not a biggie.
Adrenaline
6/28/12 1:26:09AM

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

Not a big deal kids.....just your typical fight between your badass American Gangster and some run-of-the-mill thug who sounds like Michael Jackson and fights like Jermaine Jackson who likes to swing from trees in Brazil in his free time.

Again, not a biggie.

Dude...I read your comments, I roll my eyes for the first few words then I'm cracking up by the end of it. It is an odd dynamic. I still don't know what to think of it and its almost a guilty pleasure going along with it.

You better stomp that ass on July 7th my friend.
jakewalters
6/28/12 8:24:06AM
This is fckin amazing.
prozacnation1978
6/29/12 9:13:56AM
I'm still holding my breathe to see whether my boss screwed me for next weekend off to see the fight after she made the comment " why are all these fights on holiday weekends "
Hendo67
6/29/12 2:35:51PM
Nice to see Ed Soares get his little bit in there, good god - Really? Anderson can't rehearse those words? Ed Soares has to say it for Anderson?

Come on...
Patchedup15
6/30/12 7:11:10PM

Posted by Adrenaline

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

Again, not a biggie.

Dude...I read your comments, I roll my eyes for the first few words then I'm cracking up by the end of it. It is an odd dynamic. I still don't know what to think of it and its almost a guilty pleasure going along with it.

You better stomp that ass on July 7th my friend.

agreed.. showmanship rivaled by NO ONE and some sweet skills.
tmas
7/3/12 1:34:17AM
it wont be a long fight anderson wins by KO in 1min and 37 seconds.

also if i was anderson i would just run away the whole fight just to piss all the haters off then flip some birds to anyone who dared boo. Fack everyone who doesnt show him respect i say