How is UFC on FX 4 and UFC 147 going to work?

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » How is UFC on FX 4 and UFC 147 going to work?
Shawn91111
6/10/12 9:32:07AM
They are a day apart and thats not enough time to get the wagers for UFC 147 open.
shaneTpain
6/10/12 10:18:52AM
What do you care about wagers? You in a rush to lose your last 700?
Shawn91111
6/10/12 12:43:54PM

Posted by shaneTpain

Is this the season you finally finish over the $1,000 you start with? You're the last one to talk about wagers.

I have a camp to run, as well as getting in the plus side of the wagers to help said camp. Work on your career pick percentage of 60 and then you can talk
Twenty20Dollars
6/10/12 12:56:23PM
I thought something like this happened before and we just weren't able to make wagers on the second event, but I can't remember if it actually happened or when it happened.
Kpro
6/10/12 3:12:17PM
I mentioned it to mods about a week ago and haven't heard anything but I imagine it'll be similar to the last time it happened (no wagers on UFC 147), but no final answer has been made that I know of.
BlueSkiesBurn
6/10/12 4:32:31PM

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by shaneTpain

Is this the season you finally finish over the $1,000 you start with? You're the last one to talk about wagers.

I have a camp to run, as well as getting in the plus side of the wagers to help said camp. Work on your career pick percentage of 60 and then you can talk

An argument that's right up there with "I have more twitter followers than you"

Well done, guys.
Shawn91111
6/10/12 7:40:09PM

Posted by BlueSkiesBurn

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by shaneTpain

Well done, guys.

BlueSkiesBurn
6/10/12 7:41:42PM

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by BlueSkiesBurn

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by shaneTpain

Well done, guys.

Troll on, buddy. Troll on.
Shawn91111
6/11/12 8:37:18AM

Posted by BlueSkiesBurn

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by BlueSkiesBurn

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by shaneTpain

Well done, guys.

Troll on, buddy. Troll on.

Keep crying, keep crying
Pookie
6/11/12 1:36:02PM
I think every post in this thread is valid. Other than my own.
Cooler
6/11/12 8:40:15PM

Posted by BlueSkiesBurn

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by shaneTpain

Well done, guys.

And what you wrote is the equivalent of saying "Go get a room" well done
hippysmacker
6/14/12 3:44:58PM
its either no wagers on the 2nd card , or combining it into one giant event, Which way do you guys think we should go with it?
Kpro
6/14/12 4:07:31PM

Posted by hippysmacker

its either no wagers on the 2nd card , or combining it into one giant event, Which way do you guys think we should go with it?

Would there only be one Hot Bout if they combined? I'm fine with no wagers on UFC 147 and keeping them separate but whatever the majority thinks works for me.
Kpro
6/14/12 4:23:13PM
Anyone, follow the link for a poll.

LET YOUR VOICE BE HEARD
MMAcca
6/15/12 6:32:42AM

Posted by BlueSkiesBurn

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by shaneTpain

Well done, guys.

Posted by Pookie

I think every post in this thread is valid. Other than my own.

I just want to know who has more Twitter followers ?

DoTheMMAth
6/15/12 2:07:54PM
Since there won't be a fair amount of time to get wagers in I'll lock down the wagers for UFC 147. Don't recall specifically, but this may have happened in the past at some point too?
Card
6/16/12 7:02:20PM
The votes for "Keep it the way it is." (two separate events) are winning...

Vote here - http://www.mmaplayground.com/forums/topic53447-1.html