With UFC 146 wins, Junior Dos Santos vs. Cain Velasquez II on tap

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » With UFC 146 wins, Junior Dos Santos vs. Cain Velasquez II on tap
lohmann
5/27/12 1:13:56AM
After a pair of impressive performances at Saturday night's UFC 146 event, Junior Dos Santos (15-1 MMA, 9-0 UFC) and Cain Velasquez (10-1 MMA, 8-1 UFC) will meet for a second time.

source
FastKnockout
5/27/12 1:19:18AM
Figured as much after Valesquez dominated.
george112
5/27/12 2:00:06AM
I really don't see the second fight being much different from the first.
lohmann
5/27/12 2:02:38AM

Posted by george112

I really don't see the second fight being much different from the first. Except maybe Cain gets KTFO

Maybe the two of them coming in without injuries (and one without a long layoff) will make the contest a little more, well, contested.
Playground_Samurai
5/27/12 2:05:48AM

Posted by lohmann

Posted by george112

I really don't see the second fight being much different from the first. Except maybe Cain gets KTFO

Maybe the two of them coming in without injuries (and one without a long layoff) will make the contest a little more, well, contested.

I completely agree lohmann. Cain didn't look like himself at all in the first go round. I'll be taking him in the rematch.
george112
5/27/12 2:06:11AM

Posted by lohmann

Posted by george112

Maybe.

Personally I think if the champ was anyone else but JDS he would win in dominant fashion. But that's not the case. JDS is the real deal. It will truly be a good fight. But IMO he is just barely behind JDS
Bubbles
5/28/12 11:13:15PM
I will put PG money on Velasquez again, though it will probably be less than the $1000 I lost last time out