UFC 146 latest: 'Hendo' interested in Dos Santos title fight, Mir-Velasquez 'will happen'

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » UFC 146 latest: 'Hendo' interested in Dos Santos title fight, Mir-Velasquez 'will happen'
« Previous Page
Chael_Sonnen
4/8/12 1:52:18AM

Posted by Poor_Franklin

We are thankful Dan Henderson allows us to live on the same planet as him.

Even the world's most interesting man bows down to Dan Henderson

Prediction: Hendo smashes Jr.
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
jay98107
4/8/12 2:42:23AM

Posted by Svartorm

Just call it a super fight and make it a non-title with a catch-weight of something reasonable. You don't have to worry about the title, JDS doesn't waste a training camp and the fans love it.

I disagree. And I think Dan would be very interested in defending a title if he managed to beat JDS, he deserves the belt if he can win
postman
4/8/12 10:31:48AM
I'm pretty sure Dan Henderson is the real chuck Norris.
Dberntson
4/8/12 11:25:48AM
There's a rumor that Dan Henderson's tears can cure cancer, but the world will never know, as Dan Henderson doesn't cry.
prophecy033
4/8/12 2:22:10PM
Hendo could make History by becoming the first fighter to lose Championship fights at MW, LHW and HW in the UFC

Look, I'm a Henderson fan and although it would be cool to see happen, I'm more in favor of an actual HW fighting Dos Santos for the title. Just cuz Henderson squaks and says he would fight for the belt doesn't mean he jumps the guys that are well ahead of him in line. Keep him at LHW and let Mir, Cain or Hunt be the one to fill in for Overeem
bjj1605
4/9/12 12:17:47AM
Hendo is able to make MW.

Jr. is a real HW.

There's no way Dan wins this fight.

And if he did, by some lucky shot, there is no way he would defend the title.

I love an H-Bomb as much as the next guy, but I'm trying to be realistic. Jr. would bully him and finish it early.
Shawn91111
4/9/12 12:58:29AM
Why does it have to be a lucky shot?
bjj1605
4/9/12 1:31:13AM

Posted by Shawn91111

Why does it have to be a lucky shot?

I guess it doesn't.

I just think its pretty unlikely that he beats Dos Santos.
BigBadAl
4/10/12 5:34:23AM

Posted by bjj1605

Hendo is able to make MW.

Jr. is a real HW.

There's no way Dan wins this fight.

And if he did, by some lucky shot, there is no way he would defend the title.

I love an H-Bomb as much as the next guy, but I'm trying to be realistic. Jr. would bully him and finish it early.

^^^^^100% this
Pages: 1 [2]