UFC 145 bonuses: Rothwell, Browne, Yagin and Hominick earn $65K awards

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » UFC 145 bonuses: Rothwell, Browne, Yagin and Hominick earn $65K awards
sparky
4/22/12 1:37:29AM
Ben Rothwell, Travis Browne, Eddie Yagin and Mark Hominick each earned $65,000 bonuses for their performances at tonight's UFC 145 event.

Rothwell earned the night's "Knockout of the Night" bonus, Browne picked up the "Submission of the Night" award, and Yagin and Hominick took home "Fight of the Night" honors.

UFC president Dana White announced the winners following the event.

UFC 145 took place at Atlanta's Phillips Arena. The event's main card aired on pay-per-view, and the prelims aired on FX and streamed on Facebook.

Link
Twenty20Dollars
4/22/12 1:49:39AM
Dana said he was going to take care of Mayday aswell.
tcunningham
4/22/12 1:54:26AM
yeah, michael mcdonald was very impressive with that KO. rory mcdonald was equally impressive against mills. i got high hopes for rory in the WW division.
FastKnockout
4/22/12 1:57:06AM
Browne Love this guy. Him and JDS are what holds most of my interest in the division.
Chael_Sonnen
4/22/12 1:58:02AM
Uncle Dana should throw a few bucks towards Rashad for his hilarious butt-wiping jesture at Mr. Jones
FastKnockout
4/22/12 2:00:45AM

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

Uncle Dana should throw a few bucks towards Rashad for his hilarious butt-wiping jesture at Mr. Jones

You can thank Roy Jones Jr. for that. lol
Budgellism
4/22/12 2:08:00AM

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

Dana said he was going to take care of Mayday aswell.

Good. He deserves something extra for that performance. Hopefully we see him in there again soon.
Budgellism
4/22/12 2:11:31AM

Posted by tcunningham

yeah, michael mcdonald was very impressive with that KO. rory mcdonald was equally impressive against mills. i got high hopes for rory in the WW division.

No doubt. He's really evolving quickly and he has a ton of time to fix the holes in his game. He'll be the champ in a few years. Maybe sooner.
airkerma
4/22/12 11:29:13AM
Is it okay to fighter bash if you lost $200+ on them? If so I have some choice comments for 'Wonderboy'...
sparky
4/22/12 1:23:26PM

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by tcunningham

No doubt. He's really evolving quickly and he has a ton of time to fix the holes in his game. He'll be the champ in a few years. Maybe sooner.

Rory is offically one of my fav fighters to watch.

The kid is a killer
BuffaloDave
4/22/12 1:39:40PM
Hominick pissed me off, he had all that energy to do the push ups at the end of the fight, plus the prancing around saying he won the fight. Why not use that energy to finish the fight when Yagin was hurt in the 3rd. Still a great fight nonetheless, but that just pissed me off.
DancingDoll
4/22/12 9:38:17PM
Good call on all the bonuses.

It was a great night of fights.

- The Hominick v Yagin fight was tough to watch. I really wasn't expecting that upset.
- Jones v Evans was a bit lacklustre, or maybe my expectations were too high for that one.
- It looks like the Wonderboy hype train was momentarily derailed with that fight. Hopefully he reassesses, works on the holes in his game and gets things back on track.
- Watching Rory demolish Mills was definitely the highlight of the card for me. :)
prozacnation1978
4/22/12 10:38:47PM
I had wonderboy vs brown for fight of the night

But if one fight will stick on for me when I think of 145

It would be mayday knocking torres out
bjj1605
4/23/12 12:25:07AM

Posted by airkerma

Is it okay to fighter bash if you lost $200+ on them? If so I have some choice comments for 'Wonderboy'...

I feel your pain.

I had him in my parlay AND had a bet on him.