UFC 142 BIGGEST WINNER AND LOSSER!

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » UFC 142 BIGGEST WINNER AND LOSSER!
dotaaddict
1/15/12 7:45:04PM
I will go with Aldo as the biggest winner because he proved that he is really up there with the like of Jones and Silva...
My second choice would be Gonsaga because of defeating a highly mob prospect after 15 months of absence in the ring.

The biggest losser was no other than AJ.. Men, he is controlling Belfort in the ground but the referee is making quick stand up!.. then he was cut by the UFC ! How sad..
My second choice is Silva.. he won that fight against Prater, clean and well... Just a bad call from the referee.
Shawn91111
1/15/12 7:52:19PM
Was Oliveira really that big of a prospect?
Kpro
1/15/12 7:57:09PM

Posted by Shawn91111

using fightfinder only, he was one of the best HW prospects.

on actual fight footage, absolutely not anywhere near being a prospect.
prophecy033
1/15/12 7:57:17PM
Winners:
1. Aldo- Brutal knee KO and solidifying his spot in the top 5 p4p
2. Belfort- after the disaster that were the weigh-ins, he came out and got the Sub
3. Gonzaga- Nice sub win in his comeback. He did what be said he would do, and he did it well

Losers:
1. Johnson- After the disaster that were the weigh-ins, he came out and got choked out
2. Johnson- After the disaster that was the weigh-ins, he is now unemployed
3. Silva- wound up on the raw end of a controversial call
prophecy033
1/15/12 7:58:41PM

Posted by Kpro

Posted by Shawn91111

using fightfinder only, he was one of the best HW prospects.

on actual fight footage, absolutely not anywhere near being a prospect.

Warpath woulda put up a better fight
Kpro
1/15/12 8:01:38PM
Winners:
Aldo & Barboza for devastating KO's
Miragliotta for Yamasaki overshadowing his bad quick stand-up.

Losers:
Silva - poor refereeing by Yamasaki
Johnson - lost the fight and got cut for missing weight again
Twenty20Dollars
1/15/12 8:19:59PM
Barboza, KOTY contender. KOTN & FOTN bonuses.

There's your biggest winner
loonytnt
1/15/12 8:27:40PM
Silva by way of tko by ref
Geoffo
1/15/12 9:43:41PM
BIGGEST WINNER :
Barboza - Fat paycheck, won his fight, likely to win KO of the Year

BIGGEST LOSER:
Anthony Johnson - Missed weight, 20% of his purse gone, choked out in front millions of people, cut.
tcunningham
1/15/12 11:25:33PM
everyone was winners compared to johnson. he got the full wrath of zuffa
jakewalters
1/15/12 11:49:05PM
Biggest winner and loser come from the same fight. Belfort with the great first round finish in his backyard against Rumble. I could see arguments against Belfort having the best night, but its a lot harder to argue Rumble didnt have the worst night. Not only did he look super fatigued, but obviously we see now he lost his job.
prozacnation1978
1/16/12 10:28:16AM
Biggest winner may have been belfort

For me.personally I am glad gonzaga came back with a win

Biggest loser was obviously rumble and the reffing
40ouncetpkid
1/16/12 4:56:47PM
Aldo definitely. Mendes on paper was his toughest test to date as far as being the strongest fastest and most accomplished wrestler he's ever faced and passed with flying colors.

Erick silva woulda been second if not for that bs callbut it still doesn't hurt him the man's a beast! So for 2nd place its gotta be barboza that shiit was crazy!

Biggest loser is definitely aj missing weight after moving up against the 3rd best middleweight in the world. Mendes second, VITOR third only because that weight fiasco really doesn't make that win as big as it could have been.