UFC 142 - Aldo vs. Mendes - Results/Discussion (Spoilers)

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » Spoilers Forum » UFC 142 - Aldo vs. Mendes - Results/Discussion (Spoilers)
« Previous Page | Next Page »
sparky
1/14/12 11:36:00PM

Posted by kingsmasher

I knew after thinking if he made a cut to 197 he wouldnt be able to rehydrate without going over 205...Hes plain not dedicated...

After this fight I give Phil Davis a better chance...

VITOR
Shawn91111
1/14/12 11:36:12PM

Posted by KungFuMaster

I have a feeling Rumble threw the fight. When Vitor locked the choke in, Rumble did not even defend it.

So obvious...

Now you're fighter bashing and questioning a fighter's pride and heart
KungFuMaster
1/14/12 11:36:55PM

Posted by Adrenaline

Posted by KungFuMaster

I have a feeling Rumble threw the fight. When Vitor locked the choke in, Rumble did not even defend it.

So obvious...

Really KF?? I hope your trolling. Anthony may very well be cut for losing. I'm sure he was aware of it so it would be a horrible time to throw a fight. He lost because he got tired within 30 seconds of fighting.

Rumbled looked terrible.
emfleek
1/14/12 11:37:03PM

Posted by KungFuMaster

So obvious...

Read the rules. A couple times.
kingsmasher
1/14/12 11:37:03PM

Posted by Playground_Samurai

Those were the quickest stand ups I've ever see. once again Im bitter

MAybe a little but based on what Rumble was doing which was absolutely nothing its a good reason to stand...I mean I am sure we coulda watched a whole round of Rumble just laying on top
shaneTpain
1/14/12 11:37:25PM
ALDO is champ all 2012!!!
sbulldavid
1/14/12 11:37:38PM
I don't know what his future holds for Rumble but I hope it doesn't involve anymore crazy weight cuts, this is becoming too dangerous for him.
Twenty20Dollars
1/14/12 11:37:44PM
AJ already didn't have a great gas tank and now with this whole weight debacle I'm sure it didn't help.

But whatevs
sbulldavid
1/14/12 11:38:20PM
Surrounded by Aldo victims
kingsmasher
1/14/12 11:38:50PM
First rd KO for Aldo if not Mendes wins...
KungFuMaster
1/14/12 11:39:44PM

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by KungFuMaster

So obvious...

Fleek has said I have been too mean to you and has kindly asked me to ignore you.
Adrenaline
1/14/12 11:40:26PM

Posted by KungFuMaster

Posted by Adrenaline

Posted by KungFuMaster

So obvious...

Really KF?? I hope your trolling. Anthony may very well be cut for losing. I'm sure he was aware of it so it would be a horrible time to throw a fight. He lost because he got tired within 30 seconds of fighting.

Brazilians would storm the octagon if Rumble had won after what went down during the weigh ins. I have a hunch Rumble was paid or asked to take the fall.

Sorry buddy, I just completely disagree. Are they going to ask Chael to throw the rematch against Anderson (if it happens) in Brazil? The mischief Chael has started between Silva/Brazil trumps Johnson missing weight by far.

There were some fast stand ups for sure but Vitor won fair and square by being a better fighter.
sparky
1/14/12 11:41:03PM

Posted by KungFuMaster

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by KungFuMaster

So obvious...

Fleek has said I have been too mean to you and has kindly asked me to ignore you.

emfleek
1/14/12 11:41:35PM

Posted by KungFuMaster

For the record, I didn't say to ignore him. I said stop taking it to a personal level with the insults.
sparky
1/14/12 11:41:57PM

Posted by Adrenaline

Posted by KungFuMaster

Posted by Adrenaline

Posted by KungFuMaster

So obvious...

Brazilians would storm the octagon if Rumble had won after what went down during the weigh ins. I have a hunch Rumble was paid or asked to take the fall.

Sorry buddy, I just completely disagree. Are they going to ask Chael to throw the rematch against Anderson (if it happens) in Brazil? The mischief Chael has started between Silva/Brazil trumps Johnson missing weight by far.

There were some fast stand ups for sure but Vitor won fair and square by being a better fighter.

ALDO
KungFuMaster
1/14/12 11:42:06PM

Posted by emfleek

Read the rules. A couple times.

I'll delete the post.
BuffaloDave
1/14/12 11:42:13PM
Finally a non-lagging stream only 4 fights to late......
Shawn91111
1/14/12 11:46:05PM

Posted by KungFuMaster

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by KungFuMaster

So obvious...

I see that lasted a day
Twenty20Dollars
1/14/12 11:49:20PM
sparky
1/14/12 11:52:46PM
ALDO
shaneTpain
1/14/12 11:59:48PM
Theres no fuckin with Brazil!
Budgellism
1/15/12 12:03:24AM
Too awesome
BuffaloDave
1/15/12 12:16:09AM

Posted by Budgellism

Too awesome

Almost something out a Rocky movie lol.
Playground_Samurai
1/15/12 12:23:52AM
I can't honestly say that tonights reffing was some of the worst I've seen in a while. with the silva dq and the rumble stand ups. Silva got straight up ripped. Im not saying that aj would have won the fight by any means, but the stand ups were so blatantly too fast that you have to wonder what Dan was thinking. I know Im not crazy cause rogan even mentioned it. ill get over it but as of right now those two occurrences have me heated.
Poor_Franklin
1/15/12 12:36:37AM
told my buddies that this card would be exciting. the reffing was a bummer though. WAR ALDO & VITOR & BARBOZA !!!!!!
BuffaloDave
1/15/12 12:41:05AM
I bet Dana will still pay Silva his win money.
Budgellism
1/15/12 12:54:31AM

Posted by BuffaloDave

He should. He won that fight.
Poor_Franklin
1/15/12 12:59:23AM

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by BuffaloDave

it didnt derail Jones' hype train after Hamill & it won't derail Silva's either
Kpro
1/15/12 1:06:06AM
Awesome card! Had fun in chat for anyone who was there

Time to make new Rumbleshops.
BuffaloDave
1/15/12 1:08:12AM

Posted by Poor_Franklin

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by BuffaloDave

it didnt derail Jones' hype train after Hamill & it won't derail Silva's either

Agree with the both of you!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7