UFC 142 - Aldo vs. Mendes - Results/Discussion (Spoilers)

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » Spoilers Forum » UFC 142 - Aldo vs. Mendes - Results/Discussion (Spoilers)
« Previous Page | Next Page »
Twenty20Dollars
1/14/12 11:00:22PM
can they use instant replay?

joe rogan would like to challenge the ruling in the cage
KungFuMaster
1/14/12 11:01:40PM

Posted by Playground_Samurai

One of the worst calls I've ever seen. Im glad Rogan called him out

Whether Mario was wrong or right, I feel Rogan was disrespectful by questioning Mario's call and literally humiliating Mario in front of a live audience.

I happen to agree it was a bad call, but to roast the ref immediately after the fight is disrespectful and unbecoming of a professional commentator.
LuckyCharms
1/14/12 11:02:07PM

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

can they use instant replay?

joe rogan would like to challenge the ruling in the cage

Shawn91111
1/14/12 11:03:35PM

Posted by KungFuMaster

Whether Mario was wrong or right, I feel Rogan was disrespectful by questioning Mario's call and literally humiliating Mario in front of a live audience.

I happen to agree it was a bad call, but to roast the ref immediately after the fight is disrespectful and unbecoming of a professional commentator.

Whats wrong with holding refs/umpires accountable for their actions or lack of
BuffaloDave
1/14/12 11:05:05PM
That's great, missed the Barboza KO, and the craziness from the Silva fight, fucking every stream is lagging horribly.

Twenty20Dollars
1/14/12 11:07:12PM
There's your SOTN
shaneTpain
1/14/12 11:08:14PM
Leg lock monster?
BuffaloDave
1/14/12 11:08:27PM

There's your SOTN

That seemed like money in the bank, even before this fight started for Palhares.
Playground_Samurai
1/14/12 11:08:31PM
I agree with shawn and Im really bitter it cost me 11 points
decken
1/14/12 11:10:26PM

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by KungFuMaster

Nothing but Joe was acting it was like the worst call of the year, but it wasn't, I happen to agree with the refs call. When I was watching the fight I was thinking he was hitting him in the back of the head. If a fighters head is pointed down and punches are going up and down he is being hit him in the back of the head 99% of the time. I think it is about time a ref disqualified a fighter for it.
Twenty20Dollars
1/14/12 11:11:32PM
I had Silva UD, but i'll start picking him for KO's now.
Shawn91111
1/14/12 11:12:47PM

Posted by decken

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by KungFuMaster

Nothing but Joe was acting it was like the worst call of the year, but it wasn't, I happen to agree with the refs call. When I was watching the fight I was thinking he was hitting him in the back of the head. If a fighters head is pointed down and punches are going up and down he is being hit him in the back of the head 99% of the time. I think it is about time a ref disqualified a fighter for it.

Nah it probably was the worst call of the year.
Twenty20Dollars
1/14/12 11:13:24PM

Posted by decken

well it could be the worst call of this year b/c we are only 14 days into the year.
decken
1/14/12 11:15:14PM

Posted by decken

well it could be the worst call of this year b/c we are only 14 days into the year.

Ha, i will agree, i forgot about the new year.
Shawn91111
1/14/12 11:18:25PM
Whens the last UFC event that the Co Main Event was being anticipated more than the main event
KungFuMaster
1/14/12 11:19:14PM
Damn, Vitor looks like he's in a lower weight class.
decken
1/14/12 11:19:58PM

Posted by KungFuMaster

Damn, Vitor looks like he's in a lower weight class.

He is.
Twenty20Dollars
1/14/12 11:20:34PM

Posted by Shawn91111

Whens the last UFC event that the Co Main Event was being anticipated more than the main event

I'll find out
Budgellism
1/14/12 11:24:48PM
See yeah Johnson.
Playground_Samurai
1/14/12 11:24:56PM
Horrible reffing tonight
Twenty20Dollars
1/14/12 11:25:00PM
UFC 129 Couture/Machida over GSP/Shields
KungFuMaster
1/14/12 11:26:13PM
Rumbled looked terrible.
BuffaloDave
1/14/12 11:26:30PM
Wow, props to anyone who had Vitor winning by Sub.

That made me hit my parlay though.
KungFuMaster
1/14/12 11:27:00PM

Horrible reffing tonight

Every call favored Vitor. Horrible.
decken
1/14/12 11:27:26PM

Posted by KungFuMaster

I have a feeling Rumble threw the fight. When Vitor locked the choke in, Rumble did not even defend it.

So obvious...

Playground_Samurai
1/14/12 11:29:52PM
Those were the quickest stand ups I've ever see. once again Im bitter
Twenty20Dollars
1/14/12 11:30:03PM
Wonder if Rumble will keep his job in the coming days.

I didn't lose my AV bet so that's good and got 7 pts for Vitor.
kingsmasher
1/14/12 11:30:14PM
I knew after thinking if he made a cut to 197 he wouldnt be able to rehydrate without going over 205...Hes plain not dedicated...

After this fight I give Phil Davis a better chance...
Adrenaline
1/14/12 11:31:52PM

Posted by KungFuMaster

I have a feeling Rumble threw the fight. When Vitor locked the choke in, Rumble did not even defend it.

So obvious...

Really KF?? I hope your trolling. Anthony may very well be cut for losing. I'm sure he was aware of it so it would be a horrible time to throw a fight. He lost because he got tired within 30 seconds of fighting.

kingsmasher
1/14/12 11:35:36PM
Now come on Mendes
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7