UFC 141 free on XBOX 360

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » UFC 141 free on XBOX 360
cowcatcher
12/20/11 2:54:08PM
If you download the new UFC app on the dashboard then go through the motions of ordering it(like entering a credit card if you don't already have one saved to your XBOX) you get 141 for $0.00! I have no link for this info, but my buddy just did it and called me with the info and I'm about to do it myself. (139 was free this way for the beta testers of the app)
emfleek
12/20/11 2:58:07PM
Better hurry. It's all over Twitter so I'm guessing those 25k will go fast.
cowcatcher
12/20/11 3:04:22PM
Just got mine ordered, 2 freebies in a couple months via the XBOX = awesome!
Budgellism
12/20/11 3:57:40PM
God dammit. That sold out way too quick. Some stupid family password was set on my xbox from the guy I bought it from. Took me 30 minutes to finally figure out what the password was and now it's sold out.
prophecy033
12/20/11 4:20:21PM
FUCK
grappler0000
12/20/11 6:05:57PM
Man, I picked the wrong day to stay away from the interweb.
KungFuMaster
12/20/11 6:32:27PM
Since Cowcatcher and Emfleek will be court marshalled and likely banned for violating site rules i.e. piracy, I will act on behalf of Playground and become the interim moderator until further notice.

kopower
12/20/11 9:13:52PM

Posted by KungFuMaster

Since Cowcatcher and Emfleek will be court marshalled and likely banned for violating site rules i.e. piracy, I will act on behalf of Playground and become the interim moderator until further notice.

Finally, someone with an education
KungFuMaster
12/21/11 12:41:36PM

Posted by kopower

Posted by KungFuMaster

Finally, someone with an education

Cowcatcher and Emfleek have served honorably. They have stood watch like no other moderators which is why it pains me to have them court marshalled.

We weep about members being banned and we curse the moderators. Cowcatcher and Emfleek have a greater responsibility than we could possibly fathom. We have that luxury. We have the luxury of not knowing what they know. Members' bans - while tragic - probably saved Playground. The moderators' existence - while grotesque and incomprehensible to you and I - saves Playground.

We don't want the truth - because deep down in places we don't talk about online, we want them on that wall - we need them on that wall.

Moderators use words like code.......honor.........and loyalty. They use these words as the backbone of a life spent preserving something. We use them as a punchline. Moderators neither have the time nor the inclination to explain themselves to a you and I who rise and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom they provide - and then we question the manner in which they provide it. Moderators would rather we say 'Thank You' and went on our way. Otherwise, we should pick up a keyboard and report a post. Either way, moderators don't give a damn what we think we are entitled to..