UFC 141 drug tests come back clean

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » UFC 141 drug tests come back clean
FastKnockout
1/9/12 2:51:05PM
All 21 fighters who underwent drug testing at this past month's UFC 141 event tested clean for performance-enhancing drugs and recreational/drugs of abuse.

Nevada State Athletic Commission Executive Director Keith Kizer today e-mailed the drug-testing results to MMAjunkie.com.

UFC 141 took place Dec. 30 at MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas with an Alistair Overeem vs. Brock Lesnar pay-per-view headliner.

LINK
BuffaloDave
1/9/12 3:00:23PM
Good, now the Overeem roid accusers can hush their mouths yet again.
sparky
1/9/12 4:21:59PM

Posted by BuffaloDave

My thoughts exactly
pmoney
1/9/12 5:03:20PM

Posted by sparky

Posted by BuffaloDave

My thoughts exactly

:::cough::: roids!! ::::cough:::

Didn't you guys learn anything from Cyborg? If they look like they are on roids, or are a shemale, they probably are!

Seriously though... Glad Nate didn't get popped for weed! I was kind of secretly hoping Cerrone would get another positive for roids though. It would have made Nate's performance even more impressive

ghandikush
1/9/12 5:09:20PM

Posted by pmoney

Posted by sparky

Posted by BuffaloDave

My thoughts exactly

:::cough::: roids!! ::::cough:::

Didn't you guys learn anything from Cyborg? If they look like they are on roids, or are a shemale, they probably are!

Seriously though... Glad Nate didn't get popped for weed! I was kind of secretly hoping Cerrone would get another positive for roids though. It would have made Nate's performance even more impressive

I dont remember Cerrone getting caught on roids, when was that?
Budgellism
1/9/12 5:12:55PM

Posted by ghandikush

He hasn't been
UFC_Fanatic
1/9/12 5:28:08PM

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by ghandikush

He hasn't been

He tested positive for hydrochlorothiazide after his WEC 30 win over kenneth alexander. Not sure if that's a steroid, but it is apparently a banned substance, and it ended up getting the victory changed into a no contest.
matt_black
1/9/12 5:40:27PM
It's not, it's a diuretic, ppl assume if someone tests positive for ped's it's automatically steroids, here in Canada decongestants are considered ped's and I know ppl who have tested positive because of that, that's apparently why jack3d and anything with 1,3 dimethylamylamine got banned, stupid but true
Manak
1/9/12 5:43:40PM

Posted by UFC_Fanatic

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by ghandikush

He hasn't been

He tested positive for hydrochlorothiazide after his WEC 30 win over kenneth alexander. Not sure if that's a steroid, but it is apparently a banned substance, and it ended up getting the victory changed into a no contest.

it's not classifed as a PED but is a diuertic and the main reason it is on the banned substance list is because it is a masking agent for PED, so basically if you get caught on this it means you are roiding and tired to cover it up.
UFC_Fanatic
1/9/12 7:26:42PM

Posted by Manak

Posted by UFC_Fanatic

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by ghandikush

He hasn't been

it's not classifed as a PED but is a diuertic and the main reason it is on the banned substance list is because it is a masking agent for PED, so basically if you get caught on this it means you are roiding and tired to cover it up.

And now I know, and knowing is half the battle. GOOOO JOE!