UFC 141: Brock Lesnar promises fans 'the same guy who beat Frank Mir to a pulp' against Alistair Overeem

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » UFC 141: Brock Lesnar promises fans 'the same guy who beat Frank Mir to a pulp' against Alistair Overeem
SmileR
12/19/11 4:43:51PM
Look, I've had a great camp. This is the best I have felt in years and lardy-lardy-da... I could go through all the clichés about how in shape I am but the fact is, I know myself and my own body and I know that I am back. I am 100%. I am as fast, as strong and as explosive as I've ever been and you're going to see the same guy who beat Frank Mir to a pulp at UFC 100. If I go in and execute my game-plan, then I am winning this fight. That’s the bottom line here. Overeem says he is knocking me out in two rounds. Well, I am glad he has the ability to see the future. That’s his dream. I have my own dreams of winning this fight and going on to get my belt back. And on Friday December 30 his dream will be over.The surgically repaired Lesnar (5-2) is coming off a first round shellacking at the hands of former division champion Cain Velasquez at UFC 121 back in October 2010. It was Brock's first loss inside the Octagon since serving up a ham-hock to Mir in his Octagon debut at UFC 81 way back in February 2008."

Link
FastKnockout
12/19/11 5:29:40PM
The same Lesnar who beat beat Mir was the same as the one who was beaten down by Valesquez, just happened to fight against a better fighter.

I'm growing tired of these type of comments. Too generic in MMA. Fans do it too.

For instance, seeing comments like "Pride Shogun is back!" after his knockout win against Machida and again against Griffin.
airkerma
12/19/11 7:06:37PM
I want to see the vintage brock that made a mockery of Heath Herring
Chael_Sonnen
12/19/11 8:55:29PM

Posted by airkerma

I want to see the vintage brock that made a mockery of Heath Herring

Yeah, I hope Brock lasso's Uber after he grinds him into horse meat.
Lesnar1
12/20/11 7:26:00AM
Brock will g&p Overeem into submission.