UFC 141 - Lesnar vs Overeem - Results/Discussion (Spoilers)

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » Spoilers Forum » UFC 141 - Lesnar vs Overeem - Results/Discussion (Spoilers)
« Previous Page
Aether
12/31/11 12:33:26AM

Posted by Redkayak

Posted by warglory

Posted by KungFuMaster

I think Brock came into this fight injured or ill....or something.

Im leaning towards that as well. Or at the very least, it's become increasingly difficult for him to be in fighting shape.

lol what give me a break. he got his ass beat when he said he was 100% no excuse after the fight

ufc noobs picking brock lol

Generally people don't bring up records on the site, but you're definitely going to get ripped on after than comment lol.
Shawn91111
12/31/11 12:33:43AM

Posted by grappler0000

Posted by Shawn91111

WWF or hollywood here he comes.

Brock wrestles a panda? That's genius!

Panda's are pussies, he will wrestle a polar bear and Rhino at the same time.
Twenty20Dollars
12/31/11 12:33:45AM
now I'm going to think tomorrow is sunday, but it's saturday.
emfleek
12/31/11 12:35:39AM

Posted by Redkayak

Posted by warglory

Posted by KungFuMaster

Im leaning towards that as well. Or at the very least, it's become increasingly difficult for him to be in fighting shape.

lol what give me a break. he got his ass beat when he said he was 100% no excuse after the fight

ufc noobs picking brock lol

Better luck with the trolling next time.

Kpro
12/31/11 12:35:43AM

Posted by Budgellism

Time for Dream

I've got my stimulants lined up in order of potency to last until 7am.
Twenty20Dollars
12/31/11 12:38:01AM

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by grappler0000

Posted by Shawn91111

Brock Lesnar is going to star in Zookeeper 2, only he is going to wrestle all the animals in this movie.
grappler0000
12/31/11 12:38:57AM

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by grappler0000

Posted by Shawn91111

Brock Lesnar is going to star in Zookeeper 2, only he is going to wrestle all the animals in this movie.

Zookeeper 2: Zookeepier
emfleek
12/31/11 12:39:11AM
Eh. I'd be willing to bet he's (Brock) done with the "spotlight". At least until he comes out of retirement to fight Mir for a 3rd time.

Aether
12/31/11 12:39:16AM
what did everyone get for points? I hate waiting for the site to update heh.
sbulldavid
12/31/11 12:39:33AM
Who would have thought we'd ever see the day when the Heavyweight division is the most exciting division out there.
emfleek
12/31/11 12:40:45AM

Posted by Aether

what did everyone get for points? I hate waiting for the site to update heh.

Eh...61, I think?

Who cares. Diaz whooped that trick!

sbulldavid
12/31/11 12:40:48AM
I think it's going to be tight, somebody will win with around 90.
BuffaloDave
12/31/11 12:42:56AM

Posted by emfleek

Eh. I'd be willing to bet he's (Brock) done with the "spotlight". At least until he comes out of retirement to fight Mir for a 3rd time.

I don't know, it depends how much $$ Vince is willing to throw at him, Vince paid him once before, guy was a mega draw back then.
Aether
12/31/11 12:43:21AM
kpro has 88, the highest number I've seen from anyone so far. Would be tough to beat it, he only missed hendricks which was a fairly big upset and he got most of the finishes right or half right.

Twenty20Dollars
12/31/11 12:46:52AM
Was doing good until the main card, then lost my parlay, av bet and almost all the main card except for Gus.
BuffaloDave
12/31/11 12:54:20AM

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

Was doing good until the main card, then lost my parlay, av bet and almost all the main card except for Gus.

Same, minus av bet and parlay.
Redkayak
12/31/11 4:26:21AM
takes me a bit to warm up, hold on to your hats

overeem over JDS all day everyday
Aether
12/31/11 7:32:31PM

Posted by Redkayak

takes me a bit to warm up, hold on to your hats

overeem over JDS all day everyday

7-13 if you make that pick lol.
bigrand826
1/3/12 8:57:54AM

Posted by Franklinfan47

Im glad Overeem won but dam did lesnar look terrible. Almost like he had the retirement in his head before he even started fighting. Oh well, here's to JDS vs The Reem

That's the feeling I kind of got. I really started thinking that he wasn't fully into it after that one really weak takedown attempt. Then after he announced his retirement, I kind of thought, "Okay, makes sense why he looked like that, then." He may have come into the fight with every intention of winning but maybe after he took that first good shot he started to doubt himself. I was happy Overeem won, but I'm still probably not taking him against JDS.
bigrand826
1/3/12 9:03:40AM

Posted by warglory

Posted by KungFuMaster

He may have been good physically, but I got the feeling it was more mental.... especially after the retirement announcement. I don't know one way or the other, but that's the feeling I got. Seemed to me like at some point in the fight or maybe leading up to the fight he thought, "Well, retirement isn't that bad."
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]