UFC 139

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » UFC 139
gartface
9/22/11 3:55:31PM
This card is looking pretty outstanding. I don't see a bad match up throughout the card.

I probably just jinxed the card though. You're welcome

Tentative Card

Light Heavyweight bout: MaurĂ­cio Rua vs. Dan Henderson

Middleweight bout: Wanderlei Silva vs. Cung Le

Bantamweight bout: Brian Bowles vs. Urijah Faber

Middleweight bout: Chris Weidman vs. Tom Lawlor

Lightweight bout: Gleison Tibau vs. Rafael Dos Anjos

Light Heavyweight bout: Jason Brilz vs. Ryan Bader

Light Heavyweight bout: Kyle Kingsbury vs. Stephan Bonnar

Welterweight bout: Martin Kampmann vs. Rick Story
grappler0000
9/22/11 3:59:12PM
Wow! That is one helluva card.
prophecy033
9/22/11 4:00:55PM

Posted by grappler0000

Wow! That is one helluva card.

Yes it is!!!
emfleek
9/22/11 4:09:30PM
Agreed. Sick card with more fights yet to be announced even...
40ouncetpkid
9/22/11 4:12:31PM
What the f*ck man, it don't matter which fights make it on the main card I'm gonna be f*cking pissed since theirs so many sick ones that deserve it!
pmoney
9/22/11 4:26:37PM
That is a sick line-up. And with only 8 fights announced, it will be interesting to see the other 2-4 fights they get to round the card out.

The only thing I like better than this card is your avatar, Gartface! Workaholics is awesome. I find it very similar to It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, and even Trailer Park Boys to a certain extent. Maybe it's just me... Either way, that show is hilarious
Theoutlaw08
9/22/11 4:46:21PM
It's a solid card, and to think Story and Kampmann may be on the prelims. Great card tho, every fight should be solid.
tcunningham
9/22/11 5:20:02PM
im not that excited about this card. the hendo/rua fight is awesome and the story/campmann fight is good but i dont really care to much for the rest. normally im excited to watch faber fight but just not against bowles for some reason.not the best card but not the worst either
Twenty20Dollars
9/22/11 6:54:50PM
Don't jinx it guys, haha
prozacnation1978
9/23/11 8:37:31AM
Miguel torres annouced on mma live he will be on this card as well
Probably against mayday mcdonald
gartface
9/23/11 9:09:06AM

Posted by prozacnation1978

Miguel torres annouced on mma live he will be on this card as well
Probably against mayday mcdonald

That sounds like an incredible fight!
gartface
9/23/11 10:48:43AM

Posted by pmoney

That is a sick line-up. And with only 8 fights announced, it will be interesting to see the other 2-4 fights they get to round the card out.

The only thing I like better than this card is your avatar, Gartface! Workaholics is awesome. I find it very similar to It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, and even Trailer Park Boys to a certain extent. Maybe it's just me... Either way, that show is hilarious

I'm guessing that the other fights that they have probably have lined up are pending injury suspensions and negotiations. I'm excited with whatever they decide to do. They could throw together a couple absolute duds, and this card would still be hard to spoil.

"Look what one of the perps left. A filtered clove cigarette. This means that there's definitely a poser in the group." (I probably screwed that up some, but still funny as hell)

That show is amazing, man. I think it's a little more light-hearted and goofier than Sunny, but I can see some similarities. The new episode definitely didn't disappoint.