UFC 132 is screwed up?

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » UFC 132 is screwed up?
40ouncetpkid
5/4/11 1:34:34PM
Dennis Siver vs Matt Wiman makes the main card but Melvin Guillard gets stuck on the undercard with Shane Roller? Not only did Melvin brutally KO siver like it was nothing but he just freakin destroyed Dunham who EVERYBODY thought was the next big thing at lightweight.

I know Siver just beat George but if anything it should be Melvin vs Siver 2 on the main card or I think Melvin should get the spot. I guess they feel he might get a quick KO or something to make the card but thats not guaranteed because Roller likes to wrestle to decisions too.

Kinda puzzled by this.
Budgellism
5/4/11 1:46:44PM

Posted by 40ouncetpkid

Dennis Siver vs Matt Wiman makes the main card but Melvin Guillard gets stuck on the undercard with Shane Roller? Not only did Melvin brutally KO siver like it was nothing but he just freakin destroyed Dunham who EVERYBODY thought was the next big thing at lightweight.

I know Siver just beat George but if anything it should be Melvin vs Siver 2 on the main card or I think Melvin should get the spot. I guess they feel he might get a quick KO or something to make the card but thats not guaranteed because Roller likes to wrestle to decisions too.

Kinda puzzled by this.

I realize that but Siver is coming off a win over a guy a lot of people considered the number 1 contender. I'm thinking putting Melvin on the Spike prelims (Or Facebook) is a good way to get people to order the ppv. He's an exciting fighter and there's a good chance he'll knock Roller the **** out. This will lead to people watching the fight and wanting to order the ppv. I think the fights all make sense where they are.
FastKnockout
5/4/11 2:03:38PM

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by 40ouncetpkid

Kinda puzzled by this.

I realize that but Siver is coming off a win over a guy a lot of people considered the number 1 contender. I'm thinking putting Melvin on the Spike prelims (Or Facebook) is a good way to get people to order the ppv. He's an exciting fighter and there's a good chance he'll knock Roller the **** out. This will lead to people watching the fight and wanting to order the ppv. I think the fights all make sense where they are.

Exactly what I was thinking. Melvin is more explosive and has more personality out of the two. He's one of those fighters who will catch the eye of mainstream fans who might just happen to tune in to the Spike prelims.
Chael_Sonnen
5/4/11 4:25:16PM
Yup, major head scratcher.
Twenty20Dollars
5/4/11 4:36:35PM
Eh more of a head scratcher is why Bader/Ortiz is on the main card over Roller/Guillard or even Miller/Simpson.
grappler0000
5/4/11 6:34:45PM

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

Eh more of a head scratcher is why Bader/Ortiz is on the main card over Roller/Guillard or even Miller/Simpson.

Not to worry...this should be the last time Tito appears on a UFC main card.
Twenty20Dollars
5/4/11 7:07:02PM
I really hope so...and now he can't really go to SF, well I mean he could but I dont see it happening.
BigCountryFedor
5/4/11 7:09:35PM
Tito is pulling out of this fight.
BustedKnuckle
5/4/11 7:19:12PM

Dont throw Bader under the bus just because Tito is weighing down that fight!!
prozacnation1978
5/4/11 7:43:22PM
I was thinking for sure roller vs guillard or even g sop vs dos anjos

I curious who will get spike prelim now

Guillard is a lock. But second fight??

A train vs mayhem
G sop vs dos anjos
Or bowles vs miguyaki.

I myself would like to see mayhem miller vs simpson
Budgellism
5/4/11 8:09:42PM

Posted by prozacnation1978

I was thinking for sure roller vs guillard or even g sop vs dos anjos

I curious who will get spike prelim now

Guillard is a lock. But second fight??

A train vs mayhem
G sop vs dos anjos
Or bowles vs miguyaki.

I myself would like to see mayhem miller vs simpson

I think all those fights will be shown either through facebook or Spike. (Have they said there will be Spike prelims for this event?)
Twenty20Dollars
5/4/11 8:41:18PM

Posted by BustedKnuckle

Dont throw Bader under the bus just because Tito is weighing down that fight!!

Not trying too, but Bader is coming off a loss to Jones. Compared to Guillard & Roller who are both coming off KO wins.
kingsmasher
5/5/11 12:27:02AM
Who cares you can see them all on facebook then spike...
scoozna
5/5/11 2:22:44PM

Spoken like a true fan...unfortunately I think the name Tito Ortiz still draws a crowd.