UFC 125: Brian Stann Credit’s Jackon’s MMA With Evolution

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » UFC 125: Brian Stann Credit’s Jackon’s MMA With Evolution
pmoney
12/25/10 2:06:55PM
Former WEC light heavyweight champion Brian Stann made the move to the Ultimate Fighting Championship after World Extreme Cagefighting shuttered its light heavyweight and middleweight divisions in late 2008. Shortly thereafter, he made another move… to Greg Jackson’s camp in Albuquerque, N.M.

Several fights later, he calls himself “a staple” of the camp, and hasn’t looked back.

“Each camp I do here in Albuquerque just keeps getting better and better with some of the best fighters in the world,” Stann told MMAWeekly Radio.

Article
tcunningham
12/26/10 3:03:18AM
thats definitely one of, if not, the best camp to fight out of. will it make him overcome the relentlessness of leban? im gonna go with leban on this one but its gonna be close.
PABLOMAFIOSO
12/26/10 9:15:42AM
I think this could well be a banana skin on the way to a title shot for Leben. Stann could pull this off IMO.
sbulldavid
12/26/10 11:34:30AM
I don't know who to pick , I'm leaning towards Leben but Stann is committed to quietly becoming a better fighter , and determination is a scary thing.