UFC 121 Poster Up

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » UFC 121 Poster Up
DCRage
8/16/10 5:55:35PM

Compared to Brock, Cain almost looks small...at least from the neck down.
SpiderSilva
8/16/10 6:00:43PM
i got a feeling size won't matter in that fight cain not gonna gas and might be able to keep the fight standing its gonna be a good one
BustedKnuckle
8/16/10 8:02:20PM
For sure if Cain has any chance to win he needs to use his wrestling in reverse and keep the fight standing and wear the big brute down. I hope he can do so. As for the poster...........it's eh?
jae_1833
8/17/10 1:38:09AM
Zuffa's posters are soo boring!! Why do I even bother checking them out anymore......Please Dana, learn something from the Japanease!!
MiniMan
8/17/10 9:56:20AM
I clicked this thread for 2 reasons, 1 to check out the poster, Which is cool, 2 to see how many people say they hate it.

What else is needed?? Maybe they could put some in fight pics that have been photoshopped and not just poses. But I like them all!
BlueSkiesBurn
8/18/10 5:32:55PM

Posted by jae_1833

Zuffa's posters are soo boring!! Why do I even bother checking them out anymore......Please Dana, learn something from the Japanease!!

I'd love to learn something from the "Japanease" I wonder if they're smarter than the Japanese?
prozacnation1978
8/18/10 10:05:14PM
I don't like the poster
Co main event is kammpman vs shields
Picked over ortiz vs hamill
Can't wait to get my ticket tommorrow.
Awesome card. May be best of year. But I know some of those matches won't pan out cause of injuries.

Good thing is. If cain bows out dos santos will be ready
Can't wait to see shields debut. I do wish winner of this would get next title shot
I doubt fitch gets it dana wants shields to win
Have shields vs gsp. In march toronto. That's if gsp beats kos
jae_1833
8/19/10 2:06:16AM

Posted by MiniMan

I clicked this thread for 2 reasons, 1 to check out the poster, Which is cool, 2 to see how many people say they hate it.

What else is needed?? Maybe they could put some in fight pics that have been photoshopped and not just poses. But I like them all!

Look up any Dream, PrideFC, or K-1 poster...that's what they need, some artwork.
AchillesHeel
8/19/10 9:35:53AM

Posted by jae_1833

Zuffa's posters are soo boring!!

Yeah, it's like they're not even trying anymore.
emfleek
8/19/10 9:50:10AM
Once again, I'm not impressed. I *have* seen worse, though.
TimW001
8/20/10 4:25:24AM
Cain will outstrike and outwrester Lesnar...all day.

Also, the poster sucks. I could have made that on my 4 year old laptop, and I have 6 month training in photoshop. I know this will sound kind of out of place because I am not an expert, but think about the one purpose of fight posters at this point. There are commercials and news reports about MMA now, so think about the single purpose of a fight poster? It is to catch peoples eyes in bars. And ask yourself, if you were sitting casually in a bar and never really watched MMA and couldn't even put a face to Cain Valesquez, and that poster was up, would it interest you in a fight? This poster wouldn't even be glanced upon, and will certainly not spark any sort of curiosity.