going 2 UFC 121!!

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » going 2 UFC 121!!
billfold9
9/30/10 12:17:51PM
im super excited. it will b awesome. but i got d 100$ seat so im at the highsest spot possible. my ? 2 u is, have any of u ever been on d top row of d Honda center how is it and will i b able 2 tell which fighter is which from way up there?
emfleek
9/30/10 12:25:23PM
Watch the jumbotron and you'll see everything.
prozacnation1978
9/30/10 12:45:15PM
Funny you are at highest point of center and I will be at lowest.
You will have fun. Watch the screens. I will be in the first row from floor but I still
Watch the screens 50 percent of time. 25 percent taking pics and 25 percent watching it.
Can't wait to go, I just pray. 3 weeks left. No injuries for main card!!

But I would rather see brock vs dos santos !!!
marcoDGK
9/30/10 3:26:57PM
the 400's sections aren't that bad. I will be around the same area. At Ducks games, the top seats aren't bad and totally worth it. MMA has a smaller ring so it's a bit harder to see. I am bringing binoculars just so I can see the details. I don't have glasses and I have trouble seeing things that are too far.

it's not so bad. the prices are really sh*tty but it will be worth it.
d1rtyyyynacho
9/30/10 4:22:02PM

Posted by marcoDGK

the 400's sections aren't that bad. I will be around the same area. At Ducks games, the top seats aren't bad and totally worth it. MMA has a smaller ring so it's a bit harder to see. I am bringing binoculars just so I can see the details. I don't have glasses and I have trouble seeing things that are too far.

Don't listen to this guy, he's gay. I have been to many UFC fights up at the top row. The view is about 6/10, only good thing this guy said is to bring binoculars.
emfleek
9/30/10 4:24:33PM

Posted by d1rtyyyynacho

Posted by marcoDGK

Don't listen to this guy, he's gay. I have been to many UFC fights up at the top row. The view is about 6/10, only good thing this guy said is to bring binoculars.

Before anyone gets their panties twisted...these guys (d1rtyyyynacho and marcoDGK) are friends. Just an FYI. Carry on.
d1rtyyyynacho
9/30/10 4:28:42PM

Posted by emfleek

Posted by d1rtyyyynacho

Posted by marcoDGK

Before anyone gets their panties twisted...these guys (d1rtyyyynacho and marcoDGK) are friends. Just an FYI. Carry on.

GG emfleek GG....
marcoDGK
9/30/10 5:56:48PM

Posted by d1rtyyyynacho

Posted by emfleek

Posted by d1rtyyyynacho

Posted by marcoDGK

GG emfleek GG....

thiiiss kid is a troll.
billfold9
10/1/10 9:23:31PM
if i wanted 2 watch a screen instead of it 4 real. i would of not bought d tickit and orderd it PPV. and i knew they were friends when i seen they were in d same fight camp.but ya ima bring binocalars and watch the screen alot 2.
billfold9
10/1/10 10:03:24PM
wanna trade tickits with me bro? ill even stick a extra 20 in your pocket. @ Proczation
billfold9
10/1/10 11:54:07PM
ya lets hope 4 no injuries. this is my 1st UFC event im gonna b at! and my 2nd MMA event. my 1st was March badness in pensacola florida. it was hella cool cause i sat ringside. but ill still enjoy this 1 more. well thanks 4 D help Yall.
prozacnation1978
10/3/10 10:36:10AM
no thanks!!

given the fact i drove a hour home from a meeting that day pissed that i didnt get my tickets right at 10 am crazy that i still received a awesome seat

i am glad your excited, it hasnt hit me yet 3 weeks away and nothing
maybe be the bad taste in my mouth still from the boston event i went too

then again waiting in the front of the line at the weigh ins for 2 plus hours just be be kicked out of td gardens before it starts would piss anyone off
billfold9
10/3/10 8:02:37PM
haha no problem bro, its my 1st UFC event ima b at and its 1 of d best cards i ever seen plus my favorite fighter is in d main event defending his title. so there no way 4 me not 2 b excited. oh ya and thx 4 reminding me about d weigh ins cause i might of 4got 2 go 2 them. now i will 4 sure so thx.lol y u get kicked out? id b pissed.
billfold9
10/17/10 1:48:01PM
only 6 days away!!!!!!. plus ill b at the Fedor and Couture autograph signing at universal studios city walk! cant wait to meet fedor and randy!!
prozacnation1978
10/17/10 8:08:20PM
yeah i am still mulling over if i should just book aroom for a night in anaheim
i am like only a hour and a half away from home

still not too excited i am more for ufc 125 in vegas need to get my tickets
vegas rules when it comes to ufc
could be a shitty event but hey its vegas!!
billfold9
10/17/10 9:09:00PM
lol i should slap u, u need 2 b excited bro!!! ya im going 2 Vegas this year 2 but not 4 a ufc. but im only 19 and they say vegas is way funner when your 21.
marcoDGK
10/18/10 3:58:06PM
anyone know what time the weigh ins are and all that jazz?
billfold9
10/18/10 11:11:56PM
1pm but u should get thier a few hours early.
marcoDGK
10/19/10 2:16:07PM
gaaah. i hate lines.
the_01
10/21/10 1:56:06AM
Ive been to UFC112, even though I had good seats, the third row from the cage side, I really had a hard time watching the fighters in the cage. I saw most of it on the large screens. I think I posted this before, but I have to say it again, the camera man really pissed me. He was standing in the way all the time. I wasnt the only one pissed, everyone was complaining about that. You will also have a hard time once the fighters are on the other side or behind a corner. But nevertheless, the atmosphere was unbelievable, and I wouldnt miss attending any UFC event whenever possible. So, believe me, whether you are sitting on the top row or front seat, you will eventually watch the the large screen. So dont worry about it, just enjoy yourself, and have fun. Top row or not, I wish I can be there. This is my openion. Thanks.
billfold9
10/22/10 12:25:25AM
thx 4 d cool reply, ya ima have a blast!! , i still find it kinda funny tht i goota pay $100 to c them like ants, when just this tuesday, i went to a event where i got a handshake, autograph and pic and talked with d fighters. and it was 100% free. no1 fought but i was in strikeing distance of all d fighters, i mean i could of clocked Fedor if i wanted. and it was free, but ima have a blast at d ufc and hav no problem paying d 100$ 2 c them like ants.i cant wait!!
prozacnation1978
10/22/10 10:27:19AM
I was more excited buying my ticket for ufc 125 in vegas yesterday than fights this weekend.
Tommorrow I should be excited.
the_01
10/23/10 7:36:25AM
Id pay a 1000 USD to attend UFC 126, too bad I cant. Thats the event to see.
Anyone has an idea on the March event in Abu Dhabi, I will hopefully have time to attend that. Whos gonna be on the main card?
prozacnation1978
10/23/10 12:20:25PM
leaving in a few hours to head up to watch the fights and i am still stuck on a few picks decided to go with brock being off a year didnt help him plus all the stuff with his stomache plus any other heavyweight would have been done with that barrage carwin gave brock

velasquez has cardio and is fast so is brock
brock is bigger stronger he might have a suspect chin but so does cain
prozacnation1978
10/23/10 4:19:56PM
If anyone is going to the fights
There are autograph signings south side of honda center
Off katella ave. Starts right now

Nate diaz, dos santos, jones and belfort are signing
d1rtyyyynacho
10/24/10 1:26:48AM
dang, just saw this. my ******* G1 crashed and I went back to a regular phone. I blame this on that damn phone. lol

billfold9
10/24/10 5:12:21PM
ya i met dos santos, jones and diaz. but that sucked my boy got killed. i cant wait to see Carwin or JDS murder cain. carwin might just kill him :)