UFC 119 Poster Up

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » UFC 119 Poster Up
DCRage
7/20/10 7:08:18AM
And one can actually tell the Nogueiras apart...or can they?
emfleek
7/20/10 8:53:11AM
WTF.

I could get drunk, stab myself in the eye with a pencil and then light myself on fire and I would still be able to design a better poster than this.

Someone actually gets paid to design this crap?

lohmann
7/20/10 9:01:29AM
With so many Nogs, there has to be a wittier poster than this.
DCRage
7/20/10 9:40:12AM
The main eventers approve:

Tickets go on sale this week-Fight Club Thursday, newsletter Friday (PS-Junkie says the newsletter presale code is HEAVYWEIGHT), public Saturday.
MiniMan
7/20/10 9:50:37AM
I like it, What else is needed? It looks like Nogueria!
AchillesHeel
7/20/10 9:58:16AM

Posted by emfleek

WTF.

I could get drunk, stab myself in the eye with a pencil and then light myself on fire and I would still be able to design a better poster than this.

Someone actually gets paid to design this crap?

I agree. Really boring. No 'design' to speak of.
postman
7/20/10 10:46:29AM
Usually its Big Nog who looks like he is 50.
MMA-San
7/20/10 11:22:44AM
Yea, I don't get it either. UFC has horrible posters.
BlueSkiesBurn
7/20/10 2:42:21PM
That is the WORST poster I've ever seen. I put together a better poster than that for my charity curling event this past weekend. Man, it really pisses me off that I can't find a job in this economy and some asshole is living comfortably designing crap like that.
Boo_Radley21
7/20/10 7:26:02PM
Everytime a poster comes out theres always a bunch of people who say its the worst and stuff lol. It isn't that bad give them some credit
mcohen21
7/20/10 8:55:50PM
This is definitely one of the UFCs worst posters so far. The UFC 116-118 all look pretty good but this one looks like it was done in paint. Either way I'm pretty excited for this card. Not too stacked but very interesting. Guillard vs Stephens is going to be incredible.
prozacnation1978
7/20/10 9:02:05PM
My vote for worst ufc poster of the year
emfleek
7/20/10 9:12:24PM

Posted by Boo_Radley21

Everytime a poster comes out theres always a bunch of people who say its the worst and stuff lol. It isn't that bad give them some credit

118 is good.

117 is good.

UFC on Versus 2 is okay.

UFC 116 sucked. (this one actually sucks more than the UFC 119 poster)

TUF 11 Finale was okay at best but nothing special

UFC 115 was pretty good.

My point...this one sucks.
hate4thestate
7/20/10 9:49:07PM
they should just hire whoever does it in DREAM. i wouldnt care if the rest of the ufc posters were in japanese. this **** blows hard.

"i got an idea lets put the fighters in front of a red background itll look awesome! what a great idea man! wow, im so creative."

i could make a better poster with crayons. this is retardation.
jae_1833
7/20/10 11:58:49PM

Posted by hate4thestate

they should just hire whoever does it in DREAM. i wouldnt care if the rest of the ufc posters were in japanese. this **** blows hard.

"i got an idea lets put the fighters in front of a red background itll look awesome! what a great idea man! wow, im so creative."

This is spot on...+1! Take the "Taster's Challenge" against FEG in general for creativity in advertising and Zuffa losses every time! Almost every singe UFC poster (and WEC for that matter) I have seen is basically a couple of guys in front of a background (usually a lame one too) and their names on it. Every Organization under FEG's banner has an awesome design.
backalley101
7/21/10 2:18:56AM

Posted by hate4thestate

They need someone new this guy sucks