UFC 119 bonuses: Sherk, Dunham, Mitrione, Beltran, Dollaway earn $70K awards

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » UFC 119 bonuses: Sherk, Dunham, Mitrione, Beltran, Dollaway earn $70K awards
jae_1833
9/26/10 2:53:01AM
link INDIANAPOLIS – Sean Sherk, Evan Dunham, Matt Mitrione, Joey Beltran and C.B. Dollaway each earned $70,000 fight-night bonuses for their performances at Saturday's UFC 119 event.
Dollaway picked up the "Submission of the Night" bonus, and two "Fight of the Night" awards were issued to the competitors involved in the Sherk-Dunham and Mitrione-Beltran contests.
Despite securing the lone knockout of the evening, former UFC heavyweight champion Frank Mir was not awarded a "Knockout of the Night" bonus.
ncordless
9/26/10 4:06:59AM
Ouch... that is a pretty big slight of Mir by Dana.

They should have just given double money to Dunham and Sherk for putting on the fight worth watching on the main card and given Dollaway SOTN bonus.
BustedKnuckle
9/26/10 9:38:08AM
Damn, Dana and the boys really snubbed Mir here. Even though it took most fo the fight to get to it, he still had a hell of a KO!? I dont get it?
sparky
9/26/10 10:27:58AM

Posted by BustedKnuckle

Damn, Dana and the boys really snubbed Mir here. Even though it took most fo the fight to get to it, he still had a hell of a KO!? I dont get it?

I hear that!!!!!