UFC 119 - Results/Discussion (Spoilers)

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » Spoilers Forum » UFC 119 - Results/Discussion (Spoilers)
« Previous Page
ncordless
9/26/10 12:48:29AM
Thank God that's over... bring on the WEC!

That card had a couple bright spots, but I wish I wouldn't have paid that much money to see Sherk and Dunham put on a great fight (with a "suspect" decision imo) and Lytle put a whooping on Serra.

The other three fights were like watching paint dry... I bet there are some bitter drunks in Indy tonight.
jae_1833
9/26/10 12:50:40AM
Are you serious!! Mir KOs Mirko!!!!
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
StriderXero
9/26/10 12:52:13AM
now i will promise never to buy a ppv again. not that i didn't like the fights (other than CroCop/Mir)
Chael_Sonnen
9/26/10 1:03:44AM
Feel bad for Stephens....horrible decision.
aristipe
9/26/10 2:21:14PM
Believe it or not, I actually have a problem with the attitude of the crowd. You may disagree with the Sean Sherk decision, but Sherk fought very hard and deserves respect just like Dunham, not boos. The crowd shouldn`t boo a fighter just because they disagree with the decision. Am I alone thinking that?
BlueSkiesBurn
9/26/10 4:47:14PM

Posted by aristipe

Believe it or not, I actually have a problem with the attitude of the crowd. You may disagree with the Sean Sherk decision, but Sherk fought very hard and deserves respect just like Dunham, not boos. The crowd shouldn`t boo a fighter just because they disagree with the decision. Am I alone thinking that?

Booing a fighter who won a controversial decision is pretty much crap, but I can say I am guilty of it as well. I was screaming when they gave Nog the win over Brilz. But, in hindsight, the judges should be receiving the criticism, not the fighters.

Fans are passionate, though. It's a fault, but part of sports. That's what makes it so fun.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]