UFC 115 Prelims On Spike: Griffin-Dunham & Danzig-Wiman

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » UFC 115 Prelims On Spike: Griffin-Dunham & Danzig-Wiman
DCRage
5/11/10 10:17:12AM
Spike TV will once again offer mixed martial arts fans a look at select preliminary bouts when it airs live under card action from the upcoming UFC 115: "Liddell vs. Franklin" pay-per-view on June 12 from the GM Place in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. UFC lightweight stars Mac Danzig and Matt Wiman will bring their bout to the airwaves alongside the 155-pound scrap between Evan Dunham and Tyson Griffin.

Article
prozacnation1978
5/11/10 11:33:42AM
I wasn't expecting this but glad to see yvel vs rothwell make main card over griffin bout should be interesting given griffin and dunham were training partners before the split. Griffin staying with couture while dunham went with shawn
Wallass
5/11/10 12:39:59PM
Anyone think the Danzig vs Wiman fights a Loser leaves?
ThaAxeMurderer7
5/11/10 2:41:36PM

Posted by Wallass

Anyone think the Danzig vs Wiman fights a Loser leaves?

It very well could be especially if one of them has an awful fight. Both are coming off a win after a string of losses. The more I think about it, Mac really needs this win. If he loses to Matt he will be 3-4 in the UFC and I don't think that's gonna keep him around.
TheCatFather
5/11/10 3:34:06PM
Me Likey
KaibaThedon
5/11/10 3:56:31PM
To me Griffin vs Dunham should've been on the main card... both are coming off of spectacular finishes.

bah

Who am I kidding? I'm gonna be at GM Place at like 4pm

BustedKnuckle
5/11/10 6:06:41PM
Hell yeah. These should both be good fights. I hope Evan Dunham can catapult himself towrad the top with a big win over Tyson. it will be tough though. As for Danzig/Wiman Should be a fast paced ground fight. With any luck Mac pulls out the UD and keeps his job in the UFC!
TheCatFather
5/11/10 7:38:57PM

I like this card....It makes me dance